Swaehb! Swaehb!

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
...FRR, that has got to be the meekest attempt to get a mental pic in the history of this thread.

Really.

It should go a little more like... Now, granted, I'm a bit rusty at this... But if I recall correctly, it goes a little more like this...

<Ahem>

BEAU! Could we have another pic PLEASE, pretty please, pretty please please please with bagels on top? Because if you don't give us one we'll just have to cut off your bagel supply.

(And, FRR, if that doesn't work, I do in fact have more up my sleeve... I call it... my arm.)

SWAEHB! SWAEHB! I LOVE STEVE!
Don't worry! I'm lulling him into a false sense of security. :wink:

Oh, yeah, I forgot... SWAEHB!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*feels secure*

*feels Lisa's arm*

...darn it!

SWAEHB!

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Feeling secure huh? You just wait... just wait till I have more than ten seconds to be on this thread!

Whay do I always forget to say Swaehb?

SWAEHB!

Beauregard

Reaction score
For the record, not every post has to end in SWAEHB.

SWAEHB!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Meanwhile...High above a mountain top, an eagle screeches, spreading its golden wings to reflect the glory of the morning, and below, patches of sparce, thick grass shiver and dance, spreading down the side of the mountain where a pair of steadfast walking boots move on up over the hard ground. A tightly-wrapped scarf of silk wraps above an open coat. Fingerless gloves clutch a pair of binoculars against blue eyes and a clear face. The eagle calls from on high and a smile spreads, parting over pure white teeth. His hair catches in the wind, tangling, meeting the scarf, dancing. A laugh rings out. The eagle cries once more, hovering above. Man and bird. Each watching the other. Unaware of the mental cameras captureing this moment on film and labelling it 213.66.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh my. -wipes tear- That was just your best yet. :big_grin: Stevie and a birdy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...if they're gunna kill the thread...remind me to keep them locked up in future!