If Kermit stops hosting...

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Y'know who I'd like to see host if Kermit retired? Bean Bunny. He's got the right mix of cute, calm and crazy, and could easily be the center of the Muppet Show storm if he needed to be. Plus it would give him some much deserved air time which he's been totally denied for so long. I love that character.

Beige

Reaction score
Of current muppets, I could see a tag team of Gonzo and Rizzo hosting a show.
For reviving old characters, Floyd and Janice would make a good hosting pair.
And for a really off the wall idea, and Disney would have to obtain rights for them, I think Gobo and Red would make a great hosting pair.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I never thoght of Bean Bunny as a host, but more as the assistant like Scooter on TMS. I thnk that he would have taken to that role more naturally than Rizzo on Muppets Tonight.

The only problem would have been that Steve Whitmire would have to have had performed three huge parts: Kermit, Bean Bunny and Rizzo.

Rattus P Rattus

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
The only problem would have been that Steve Whitmire would have to have had performed three huge parts: Kermit, Bean Bunny and Rizzo.
how's that a problem?

MWoO

Reaction score
Well it would mean either Rizzo or Kermit would have to be cut down on. But, Kemrit simply will not be replaced by Bean.

Effralyo

Reaction score
I`m here just for a sec! Beau, your inbox is stufffed. And "TSoB"`s ready!

Malachy

Reaction score
Crazy Harry, I just think he could do a good job on it. He's the lovable monster.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I think Scooter would be great for this job. With perhaps Bean Bunny as Scooter's old role as Go-Fer. :wink:

That "muliple muppets" would work great as well. Cause to a really small extent, they already did that in TMS. (I think, please, please, correct me if I'm wrong!) Also the Johnny Fiama/Sal Minalla thing would do great, for a few eps. Aw, heck while we're at it, we could really bring back the Electric Mayhem. I also didn't like this one thing they did for TMT:

Statler and Waldorf in a NURSING HOME. Yes, they are old men, but...geezus...they shouldn't have been slapped in an old folk's home. That was a little too much, especially cause they didn't really show aging in any form for the other Muppets.