Oops

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Please refer to the first point in my post above Kendra. That'll make more sense I hope.
And of course, if you're making sense, then it stands to reason you're also making dollars.

But why stand to reason?
It's more comfortable to sit and just watch the chaos.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I leave mine on the deflaut 15 posts a page....makes it feel like I'm accomplishing something...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
I leave mine on the deflaut 15 posts a page....makes it feel like I'm accomplishing something...
Same here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh... To each their own.
Say did I tell you guys about my brother's cactus accident?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh OK... Just checking.
It's a funny story. Well, maybe not so funny.

Eh, I'll have to tell it some time, if he lets me.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I don't really have all that many accidents but I did fall down the big front wooden steps at my mother's house once.
Well I wasn't really hurt as such. It had been raining and I had thongs on. They slipped and I slid down on my rear end. Amazingly I suffered no pain or other side-effects to my butt, however Mum and the other relatives said they heard and felt the BUMP BUMP BUMPS echo through into the living room area :big_grin:

muppetsforever

Reaction score
big ouch

winter 2003

big ice storm one night

I decided that i would try to go to work that morning (6am), figuring that the highways would be clear of ice, even though the front porch steps were not. I open the front door, take one step out and.....

all i remember was staring at a grey sky and seeing my purse fly through the air as i landed on my back on the ice covered side walk 5 steps off the stairs. I had to lay there for a few mins out of shock of what happened. Then the news-paper-lady drove up to find me still laying there, not moving. She freaks, thinking im really hurt, im more embaressed then anything else.

So after all this i still try to go to work, which is 20 miles from home. The highways were not that great. I was the only one out there for about 5 miles outside of town. Except the Semi heading towards me, which in a panic my little ford ranger decided to "fish-tail" into the other lane. I managed to cross into the other lane and right into an old side road/farm road. i come to a stop, the semi misses me. I get out the cell phone and called work to say "screw you guys, I'm going home."

:smirk: :eek: