Oops

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to be honest here and say that I've never been in an emergency situation whereas I have to go to the hospital. But I remember this one thing I did that could've had me in, if I wasn't so lucky...

I must've been about six or seven-ish when it happened, and my family and I was still living on the second floor of a house back in Rhode Island. The stairs weren't curvy or anything, just basic steps covered in off-white or beige carpet (somewhere 'bout there). And at the top of the steps, I was on my plastic red wagon.

Then I pushed forward with all my force...

The wagon rushed and rumbled down the stairs, and at the final steps, flipped over me as I landed on the bottom.

Sorry if that sounded more like a story than an actual telling of an event. I have a bit of a habit of doing that while typing a lot. :stick_out_tongue: I didn't get injured or even hurt, but it was probably the closest I have to something worth telling.

- Morgan "Clueless" Goat

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You know what they say muppetsforever...
Careful of the icy patch!!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--just moved into my first new house and was painting the room which would become my sewing room (It was painted Miami Dolphins colors), wearing great big pink bunny slippers and my cat decided to fuss to go outside. I go charging up the stairs, fling open the door and pirouette nicely, then fall and go bump, bump, bumping down the stairs on my fanny. Broke my tailbone. Doctor laughed and laughed and said it was a good thing I was, um, padded or I might have actually hurt myself. Had to carry the stupid little round cushion around for about three weeks. And it itched when the bone began to heal. Still annoys me sometimes when the weather's beginning to change.
I've been staring at this post awhile debating whether or not I actually want to post it and embarrass myself. Hmm...oh, what the hey!

RedDragon

Reaction score
*BUMP*

Nothing much new to report...it's just been awhile and I thought I'd see how everyones doing...

We were doing archery in gym a few weeks back, and every time I fired the bow the string would snap against my arm and I'd somehow jam my thumb...odd...We're about to start climbing the rock wall now...I foresee great pain in my future:embarrassed: ....

So...How about you guys?.....

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm scared to uae a bow and arrow because I always think it's going to fly backwards.:stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
No accidents lately, although, my ankle I hurt 3 weeks ago STILL hurts and the other ankle which I hurt christmas eve, STILL hurts on occasion. Although, today I was dropping stuff more than usual

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Oh thanks I thought it was a "members only" club:smile:. It's not really a true injury story but a story that involves me geting hurt:smirk:. Well first you have to know, I used to share a bedroom with my little brother and my mom used to sleep in the same bed as him (because he was young and scared of the dark) and my mom and dad's room was across the hall. One night I was watching a video, it was like 12 o'clock and everyone was asleep, and the video ended. I got up to rewind it and for the tv in that room, you had to hold down the rewind button. I'm standing there rewinding it and my eyelids are getting heavier, and heavier, and then..... BAM! I fell asleep while standing up and hit my head on a nearby heater. My mom falls out of the bed, my dad comes running in yelling "Austin, are you alright?!?" and all I said was "what happened?". I didn't even realive that I had hit my head but I didn't suffer any injury.... except for the throbbing in my head the next day.:wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ouch...sorry to hear that.

One time, I guess I was sleepwalking, because I was fast asleep then all of a suden I woke up in pain on the floor laying in front of our cats litterbox (my legs were sorta IN it...). The litterbox was a few feet away from my bedroom, so I didnt go that far.