How's the weather where you are?

aussiepuppeteer

Reaction score
starting to go into some nice spring weather, after weeks of heavy rain and flooding. 'BOUT TIME! :big_grin:

Slackbot

Reaction score
The normal high for this time of year is the low '80s. It's still getting in the low-to-mid '90s almost every day. This is gettin' ooooold folks.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
It was incredibly hot outside yesterday. :stick_out_tongue: At least I hardly spent any time outside today, not including being in the car with air conditioning.

Nick22

Reaction score
uhm it's a million times to humid to be fall. i thought i would die at school today. i was sweating freakin BUCKETS

Davina

Reaction score
well, after a day and a half, the insane winds (around 50 mph or so according to the weather station) have finally stopped for a little while.. (hopefully long enough for me to finish clearing garden stuff off the porch and go fish stuff out of the yard, esp the tree that fell over...) took down half of one of the trees in our yard and the top bit of a neighbor's very tall tree.. temps are still pretty good though (53 today) and it's sunny. Got woke up at 4 am though by a 5.4 earthquake.. luckily I live in Alaska and earthquakes that high up aren't usually that troublesome (they tend to be really, really deep) and we tend to build for them and the winds and the cold, so haven't heard of any reports of damage, though I know a few people are still without power (and heat) due to the winds.. winter will soon be here, this is all a sure sign of it..