How's the weather where you are?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Here in Nova Scotia, we have possibly the oddest weather anywhere. So, we get great sun after two weeks of rain, and we just had a tiny rainshower. What's your weather like?

That Announcer

Reaction score
We're overcast today. Temperature's... hold on, let me check... it's 12 degrees Celsius here.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
It's a hot 90 degrees right now,in Maryland.Amazing only just a few months ago,the daily high temps were in the 50s and 60s.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Y'all are bloody lucky. Here today we were 15 degrees, cloudy and foggy. (If I'm confusing you with my temperatures, it's mutual. I have no idea whatsoever how the Fahrenheit scale compares to Celsius except for the freezing point of water and that -40 degree thing.) :confused:

Katzi428

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Y'all are bloody lucky. Here today we were 15 degrees, cloudy and foggy. (If I'm confusing you with my temperatures, it's mutual. I have no idea whatsoever how the Fahrenheit scale compares to Celsius except for the freezing point of water and that -40 degree thing.) :confused:
I think that 15 degrees C. is 50 degrees F.
As for here in Florida it's cloudy & about 70 degrees

That Announcer

Reaction score
A quick check on an online converter reveals that you're just about right- 59 degrees F to be exact. You're at 21 degrees Celsius right now. Lucky dog!