1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. That Announcer New Member

How'd you know? It's a revelation! Make him the Pope!
  2. ryhoyarbie Active Member

Here in Dallas, Texas, it's about 94 degrees outside and sunny.

ryan
  3. That Announcer New Member

The weather here today is as jumpy as George Bush: cloudy, then rain, then sun, then 20 degree weather, then thunder. Wonder how the day will go?

Breakfast: 2 pop tarts (with iced tea of course.)
  4. MuppetsRule Active Member

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Dooouuugghnuts! (drool)
  5. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Weather, last I checked, mid eighties, but probably hotter than that by now. mm... partly cloudy... yeah, that's about the weather.

Breakfast: peanut butter on crackers with a big glass of milk. (see, there is variety in my diet. i had my peanut butter on crackers today, and I had milk instead of water. see? variety.)
  6. That Announcer New Member

What is it with you and your peanut butter?
  7. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: Very warm and muggy. High 85, with light rain.

For breakfast, I had two strawberry frosted Dunkin' Donuts, and some Nesquik.
  8. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

It's finally nice here in MN! Woo-hoo! It's sunny and in the 70's. Cool in the shade, warm in the sun. Gorgeous!

Ok, for breakfast today I had a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. For lunch I had a turkey sandwich. For dinner I don't know yet.

Oh well, hope everyone's having a good weekend!
  9. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

WEATHER UPDATE WEATHER UPDATE!

D'Snowths Updated Daily Weather

Today: Unbearably hot. High 85, with lots of sunshine.
  10. That Announcer New Member

Today's Weather in Halifax:

Started off a bit cloudy and gray, but as the day went on the temperature climbed to the 20s, and the clouds moved out. Beautiful right now.

For breakfast: Grilled cheese sandwich, banana, grapes and iced tea
  11. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Grilled cheese for breakfast huh? What kind of cheese?

D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: Fairly warm. High 85, with a mix of clouds and sunshine.

For breakfast, I had a bowl of cheerios, some doughnut holes and iced tea....oops, I meant milk.
  12. That Announcer New Member

American cheese, DS. I usually prefer cheddar, but we were out. Mozzarella sucks on a grilled cheese.
  13. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I hear ya, Mozzarela is good, but not in a sandwich. As for me, I prefer cheddar too, as well as Colby. (Not Colby Jack).
  14. That Announcer New Member

*URGENT WEATHER UPDATE*

It's got all overcast on us now! CON-sarn it!
  15. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well, we're getting rain AGAIN in MN. We only got a one day break from it. But supposedly we're getting warmer and sunnier weather later in the week going into the weekend lasting for several days!

Breakfast was Frosted Flakes.

Lunch was a cheese quesadilla.

Dinner will be a ham steak and potatoes.
  16. That Announcer New Member

Why do you always get the really good dinners????

I had a slice of pizza for lunch, and bologna and beans for supper.

Look at the bright side RBG- we had rain for two horrible weeks there last month. We thought it would never end!
  17. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Yeah, it just feels like it's been raining everyday for the last month. It's raining right now! Oh well, as the song says "the sun will come out tomorrow!"
  18. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

weather here is still hot. Very sunny today.

Breakfast was a bowl of cereal and milk with a big glass of water. (when it's this hot, I take all the hydration I can get)

Hey, That Announcer, you have grilled cheese for breakfast? I do that during the school year! Otherwise I can't get through the day. I go to gym and get all dizzy and it's not happy at all.
  19. zeldazipple New Member

Spunds like the same kind of weather we have in Calgary. It's been raineing here for 2 weeks sunny, rainey it never makes up it's mind.
  20. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Here in Carbondale, the weather is sunny and HOT! Really hot.

Breakfast today was a bowl of cereal and two pieces of raisen toast.