1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

All righty, here we go, RBG's weather of the day!

Drumroll please!!!

The weather today is partly cloudy and in the low 70's!

Now, for a special prize, what did I have for breakfast today? Would anyone like to guess? I'll bet you can't guess! (or maybe you can if you've read my other posts....aw shucks, giving it away)
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: A bit cooler, but still a bit warm. High 83, with a mix of clouds and sun.

For breakfast: A bowl of Fruity Pebbles (with new Berry Pink!)

For Supper: Me no know!
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*singing*

Grey, drippy, grey...what a lovely day...

*end singing*

And for breakfast tonday: Mini Shredded Wheats....
  4. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

It's rainy and cold here in Nova Scotia, with a temperature high of 12.

Breakfast: Rice Krispies with sugar added, iced tea

Lunch: Pepperoni and bacon Pizza Pocket, potato chips, iced tea

Dinner: Fried chicken
  5. D'Snowth

YUM! I l L*O*V*E fried chicken! Especially dark meat.
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

7. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Ah, finally, a middle-ground with the temperature! It's somewhere in the 70s. Lovely. I would say there's not a cloud in the sky, but that's not quite true. There's a few little clouds to the south, but they are so tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny!

And breakfast was a little bowl of Life (box was almost empty) and a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk.

You know, it's SO nice out, I think it's time for a walk.

Well first it's time for lunch. but then it's time for a walk!

<singing> I've got a new way to walk. walk walk. I've got a new way to walk...
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: A bit cooler! High 80, with plentiful sunshine.

For breakfast: more Fruity Pebbles

For Suppers: Me no know!
  9. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

It's been extremely hot here last week, but this week it's been much cooler.
  10. redBoobergurl

I'm sure you all just missed my daily weather report yesterday so very badly as I wasn't around MC much, but too bad, I'm skipping ahead to today! And with good reason, the weather is gorgeous today!

Weather: Sunny, high of 80, very few puffy white clouds, slightest hint of a breeze. Beautiful!!!!!

Breakfast: Rice Krispies with a glass of orange juice

Lunch: Cheese sandwich, chips, glass of water

Dinner: Some kind of mexican hot dish, probably have a glass of lemonade or something...
  11. TogetherAgain

weather is somewhere 60s-70s-ish, clouds, no clouds, clouds. In that order. The sun is feeling indecisive today, I guess.

Breakfast, surprise: peanut butter! (with cinnamon on toast and a large glass of milk. The milk was seperate from the toast, though, that was... oh forget it.)
  12. That Announcer

Coolish today, misty and overcast, but no rain.

Breakfast: Plain bagel with butter, iced tea

Lunch: Fish and chips, Diet Pepsi

Supper: Whopper, root beer
  13. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

yesterday 95 today 65 what the
  14. D'Snowth

You lucky dawg!
  15. That Announcer

95 Kimp, that's very good! My weather here is similar to the past three days- gray and overcast, misty and (this comes from the weather report) 40% chance of showers.

Breakfast was a few pieces of homemade bread with butter, toasted under the broiler, and iced tea (of course.)
  16. TogetherAgain

temperature, haven't the faintest idea. No that's not true. Weather people predict high of 69. current temp is 65. I see some sun, some clouds, some <breaks into song> blue skies, smiling on me! Nothing but blue skies, do I see... <ahem.> I mean, um, yeah. Breakfast was a bowl of cereal.
  17. D'Snowth

Hey, TogetherAgain, how about blowing some of those cool temps down south, so we won't have to live through a heat wave!
  18. redBoobergurl

It's another beautiful day in Minnesota! We've now had 3 days in a row without rain!!!! (It's a big deal, it hasn't happened since March). Today it is sunny and we're going for a high of 85. Just perfect!!!

Breakfast: Bowl of Cocoa Pebbles, glass of OJ
    Lunch: sandwich
    Dinner: Going out with friends to Don Pablos (yummy!)
  19. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Nah 85 isn't quite PERFECT. Perfect is what it is today in Philadelphia- 74! :)
    And so nice after such an extended pre summer heat wave last week. I just posted about water sketches at a classic sesame street thread and I think now I'll go outside and water my plants. And maybe tackle mowing the lawn too.
    REALLY bad joke I just thought of:
    Curly from the Three Stooges just told me to cut my grass. He said, "Hey Moe! "
    Told ja. :zany:
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: MUGGY! High 82, with LOTS of burning sun!

For breakfast: Triple Berry Burst Cheerios!

For Supper: Elenor the Pots-roast, dahling!