1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

An even hotter pre-summer day in Philly today. 93 right now and going up to about 95 this afternooon. A little while ago I was out mowing the lawn in it. Since I have the day off I thought I would get the lawn taken care of. Big mistake! It was unbearable! But then again, now my lawn is finished and I won't have to worry about it this weekend. So maybe it wasn't such a mistake. :)
    Oh and no breakfast for me this morning. Since I am off today I slept in a little later and just waited until lunch time to eat.
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Is hot here. How hot, I know not. Don't care to check a thermometer. I see some sun, I see some clouds. I see an excuse to go sit in the woods and write fanfic.
    Oh, and breakfast was a sandwich of toasted bread with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a whole bunch of peanut butter, with a nice big glass of water. Course I had it at about eleven o'clock, so I guess it's more brunch... but whatever.
  3. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

hot hot hot

Another tropical day,89 here.So humid and hot.:cool:
  4. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Yeah I just put Baltimore radio on the internet (WCMB 680am) and they said it was 90. Interesting that Philly, which is a little bit north of Baltimore, has Baltiomore beat in temperature today by a few degrees. Let me check at a weather site what Miami is..... Wow just checked and it's 88. Guess right now is one of the rare times where you travel south to get cooler!
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: Overcast, and a little humid. High of 86, but doesn't feel as hot.

For breakfast: I had a big bowl of Triple Berry Burst Cheerios.
  6. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Actually nice weather here in Coldville today! Sunny, few clouds with a high of 21.
  7. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Today is more of the same in Minnesota. Warm, hazy and humid. Not as hot as yesterday but still humid. We had some HUGE storms move through last night dumping tons of rain and downing some tree branches. My fiancee lost power at his apartment! We're supposed to get some more storms tonight and then it might cool down a little.

Ok for breakfast I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes, cause as Tony the Tiger says "they're GRRRREAT!" and because it was all I had for breakfast food :) I'm a cereal girl for the most part though. Ooh ooh, song cue coming on!

I said I'd taste it
    I'd give it a whirl
    And now I am a Cereal Girl!

Ok, I'll stop rambling now. I get carried away sometimes!
  8. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

The weather in NorCal is soooo unpredictable! I hate it! Two days ago it was hot & sunny, just how I like it. Today it hasn't stopped raining. :attitude:

For breakfast I had a bowl of cheerios. They weren't very cheery.
  9. That Announcer

Fairly nice here today. Started out foggy, but the sun came out later.

Had the old standby for breakfast- bowl of Rice Krispies and a glass of iced tea.
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: A mix of clouds and sun. High of 87

For breakfast: I had a big bowl of Triple Berry Burst Cheerios.
  11. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

It's a beautiful day in Minnesota! Warm, but not too humid. Sunny, but a few clouds here and there when you get too warm. Perfect summer weather. I'm counting the minutes until I leave my pathetic excuse for an office to bust out of here!

For breakfast today I had a mini cinnamon swirl bagel with plain cream cheese and a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a turkey and cheese sandwich on white bread with mayo and a bottle of water.

Not sure what I'm having for dinner yet. :)
  12. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Today we'll be having cloudy skies and highs into the 70's. Much better than yesterday! :) It's still not perfect though....

This morning I had another bowl of Cherrios! Whoohoo. We don't even have any bananas to put in them.
  13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: MUGGY! High 86, with thunderstorms.

For breakfast, I had two over-easy eggs, a piece of ham, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
  14. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

Here in Denmark it has been a sunny summerlike day with blue sky. It's a bit windy...
  15. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Weather! I know the temperature today, it's around 90. Farenheit. (I spelled that way wrong, didn't I?) And it's humid. And it's partly cloudy.

Breakfast! peanut butter on bread with a big glass of water. And I was awake early enough to take my medication! YAY! (if I take it too late I can't sleep)
  16. That Announcer

BEE- youtiful day here in Halifax! This especially works today, what with it being my last day of exams and all. High of 22, highest it's been here in a while.

Breakfast today was a few strips of bacon and (no surprise here) iced tea.
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

That's how the weather has been down here in Southern Illinois to Lisa!:D
  18. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

It's been HOT again here today!

And I skipped breakfast and had a bag of microwave popcorn for brunch today! Total junkfood.
  19. That Announcer

We've been having a good streak here for a while. High of 24, sunny, humid. Beautiful. Breakfast was homemade toast.
  20. D'Snowth

With iced tea? :D

D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: Warm. High 80 (that's not true, but the only temp I'm given right now), with cloudy skies.

For breakfast, I had two strawberry-frosted Dunkin' Donuts.