How's the weather where you are?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's a beautiful day in Minnesota! Warm, but not too humid. Sunny, but a few clouds here and there when you get too warm. Perfect summer weather. I'm counting the minutes until I leave my pathetic excuse for an office to bust out of here!

For breakfast today I had a mini cinnamon swirl bagel with plain cream cheese and a glass of milk.

For lunch I had a turkey and cheese sandwich on white bread with mayo and a bottle of water.

Not sure what I'm having for dinner yet. :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Today we'll be having cloudy skies and highs into the 70's. Much better than yesterday! :smile: It's still not perfect though....

This morning I had another bowl of Cherrios! Whoohoo. We don't even have any bananas to put in them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: MUGGY! High 86, with thunderstorms.

For breakfast, I had two over-easy eggs, a piece of ham, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Here in Denmark it has been a sunny summerlike day with blue sky. It's a bit windy...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Weather! I know the temperature today, it's around 90. Farenheit. (I spelled that way wrong, didn't I?) And it's humid. And it's partly cloudy.

Breakfast! peanut butter on bread with a big glass of water. And I was awake early enough to take my medication! YAY! (if I take it too late I can't sleep)

That Announcer

Reaction score
BEE- youtiful day here in Halifax! This especially works today, what with it being my last day of exams and all. High of 22, highest it's been here in a while.

Breakfast today was a few strips of bacon and (no surprise here) iced tea.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Weather! I know the temperature today, it's around 90. Farenheit. (I spelled that way wrong, didn't I?) And it's humid. And it's partly cloudy.
That's how the weather has been down here in Southern Illinois to Lisa!:big_grin:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It's been HOT again here today!

And I skipped breakfast and had a bag of microwave popcorn for brunch today! Total junkfood.

That Announcer

Reaction score
We've been having a good streak here for a while. High of 24, sunny, humid. Beautiful. Breakfast was homemade toast.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
With iced tea? :big_grin:

D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: Warm. High 80 (that's not true, but the only temp I'm given right now), with cloudy skies.

For breakfast, I had two strawberry-frosted Dunkin' Donuts.