Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, not really. But I love those Nintendo beats. Especially the ones from Capcom games!
Me too... I wish I could find the theme to Darkwing Duck... or to see if I could make it off an emulator or something.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Sorry Ryan, I don't have either of the albums you're looking for, but I love your extreme 1990's Disneyness!
:big_grin:
Heh, thanks Kate. I actually found "The Lion King 1 1/2" soundtrack at Toys 'R' Us, so that made me happy. :stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yo Ryan could i have the Digging Song from that CD? I love that song that the muskrats sing.

flick0714

Reaction score
Could You Please Send The MP3 File?

I know a guy who has the whole HAIRSPRAY soundtrack! If anybody wants it, let me know. The actual soundtrack drops Tuesday!

Track Listing
1. Good Morning Baltimore - Nikki Blonsky
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Nicest Kids In Town, The - James Marsden[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. It Takes Two - Zac Efron[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. (The Legend Of) Miss Baltimore Crabs - Michelle Pfeiffer[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. I Can Hear The Bells - Nikki Blonsky[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6. Ladies' Choice - Zac Efron[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7. New Girl In Town, The - Brittany Snow[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8. Welcome To The 60s - Nikki Blonsky and John Travolta[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9. Run And Tell That - Elijah Kelley[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10. Big, Blonde And Beautiful - Queen Latifah[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11. Big, Blonde And Beautiful (Reprise) - John Travolta and Michelle Pfeiffer[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12. (You're) Timeless To Me - John Travolta and Christopher Walken[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13. I Know Where I've Been - Queen Latifah[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]14. Without Love - Zac Efron, Nikki Blonsky, Elijah Kelley and Amanda Bynes[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15. (It's) Hairspray - James Marsden[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16. You Can't Stop The Beat - Cast[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]17. Come So Far (Got So Far To Go) - Queen Latifah, Zac Efron, Nikki Blonsky and Elijah Kelley[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]18. Cooties - Aimee Allen[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]19. Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now - Ricki Lake, Marissa Jaret Winokur and Nikki Blonsky[/FONT]
hey! i've been looking all over the place for "you cant stop the beat" by the hairspray cast. could you please send it to me by email? thanks heaps. its flick_rox0714@hotmail.com i appreciate this heaps. thank you.. you can add me on msn and send it to me that way! THANK YOU!

lael

Reaction score
I have a bootleg of the movie 300.

I've had it for a couple of months now.
The release date is set for the end of July.
I think.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have any good Electric company ones?

Also, I am looking for the theme to the ALF sitcom... not the final seasons piano arrangement, but the original sax arrangement.