John Fiedler, voice of Piglet, dies

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Wow, two Winnie The Pooh character voices died in one weekend. So sad!
I betcha Jim Cummings is beginning to get worried now!! He's doing Pooh voices these days.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I betcha Jim Cummings is beginning to get worried now!! He's doing Pooh voices these days.

thats messed up :smile: :crazy: :excited:

he is only 52 and is in great heath

That Announcer

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Yeah, Jim is a great guy. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they called either Jeff Bergman or Jeff Glen Bennett into service to do these voices. Bennett can do just about any voice, so he's probably the more logical choice. Jim Cummings is already doing Tigger, right?

Xerus

Reaction score
I'm gonna miss John Fielder. :cry: He voiced Piglet for a long long time too! I also seen him on the movie, Midnight Madness.(One of my all time favorite movies.)

And he did the voice of the Emperor's lacky in the Emperor's New Groove.

I've heard John's last performances in the puppet performed Book of Pooh series. And whenever I heard Piglet sing, it seems that a different voice actor sings for him while John just does Piglet's voice.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
He wasn't a lacky in New Groove, but the old man who got thrown out the window for throwing off the groove.

Xerus

Reaction score
crazy ernie said:
He wasn't a lacky in New Groove, but the old man who got thrown out the window for throwing off the groove.
Oh, okay. Sorry for the mistake. But I could tell that guy sounded like Piglet though.

SillyRed

Reaction score
I don't think anyone can imitate John Fiedler. :sympathy:

That Announcer

Reaction score
SillyRed said:
I don't think anyone can imitate John Fiedler. :sympathy:
Yeah, it really is too bad. Now, did he do Piglet in "Pooh's Heffalump Movie", or does Jim Cummings also do Piglet now?