How long has the forum been around?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*bangs TV*

Darn, now it lost horisontal hold...I'll have to re-tune the whole thing back in...

Oldiesmann

Reaction score
I've only been here a few months, but never really have cared much for vBulletin. Of course, I'm probably a bit biased since I'm on the support team for another forum system...

That Announcer

Reaction score
Oldiesmann said:
I've only been here a few months, but never really have cared much for vBulletin. Of course, I'm probably a bit biased since I'm on the support team for another forum system...
You don't say!

I just took a look at your forum. The program is pretty nice, but I've gotten used to vBulletin, so its look (as well as the look of pretty well any other forum) is a little jarring!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Nohomers.net is a cool site.. I posted their a few years ago. I'm used to Vbulletin .. I can go with Invision as well though.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Nohomers.net is a cool site.. I posted their a few years ago. I'm used to Vbulletin .. I can go with Invision as well though.
The two I'm most used to are vBulletin and Proboards. I'm on here a lot, and MC is pretty well my only example of VB. I've made something like three posts over at Palisades, never could get into it. I think James Randi's site uses VB for their forums, but I haven't signed up yet. I must get around to that.

I ocassionally deal with Proboards, in my own forum and Hera's. D'Snowth's also runs SuddenLaunch, which looks and works a LOT like Proboards.

Ernie101

Reaction score
I never really liked proboards, are maybe it is because I could never find any good active ones. They layouts just aren't that great to me.

Vbulletin is probally my favorite, because you get some nice options.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I remember the old delphi boards. I've been around for a long time on here. Those boards were okay but these are better.

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
I never really liked proboards, are maybe it is because I could never find any good active ones. They layouts just aren't that great to me.

Vbulletin is probally my favorite, because you get some nice options.
You should try Sudden Launch like I have, it looks like ProBoards, but it's a bit more simplistic. I hate ezboard! They ain't so easy!