White Shirt Lips

Moran9969

Reaction score
I was in downtown Toronto today, and decided to venture into Silver Snail Comics. I hadn't been since the end of the Muppets line, and I had been checking their website (www.silversnail.com) regularly to see if they had received any of the new exclusives, and sadly they had none. So today I just went in to see if they actually did have anything new. To my surprise I went in and found not only Super Grover for $34.99 CAN, but also White Shirt Lips for only $15.99 CAN!!! I couldn't believe it. Anytime that I had gone there when series 9 was first released, they were always sold out, and told me that they wouldn't be getting anymore. It was a great buy, and I was glad that I actually ventured downtown today.

rexcrk

Reaction score
That's great that you found Lips! Many congrats!

Moran9969

Reaction score
Does anyone know the value of this figure? Because I am itching to open it and place it with the others in my collection, but if its worth $100 then I will keep it in its mint condition. Thanks so much for your help guys.

CaptainYoda

Reaction score
I believe the newest issue of Toyfare has it for about $35 US. I have seen them at comic conventions for going as mush as $50 or so.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Nice find. I see them go on eBay for like $50-70 US and I just think to myself - I'm **** lucky to have gotten mine for a sweet $13 CAN.