Non-singing guests

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's too bad Rudolph Nureyev did sing, because it was awful! :stick_out_tongue:

Timotheus

Reaction score
The same went for Candice Bergen...everything else she did on the show was funny, but there's something odd about the closing number...she seems to be feigning enjoyment or something.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Timotheus said:
The same went for Candice Bergen...everything else she did on the show was funny, but there's something odd about the closing number...she seems to be feigning enjoyment or something.
Don't think that's it at all. Look closer at that closing number next time you watch the episode- every time she looks at Fozzie, she starts to crack up.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Timotheus said:
I noticed she didn't sing very much too. She sang a few lines of "But You Got to Have Friends" and then she just talks several lines.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

D

Dil

Sorry for posting the words twice,
So I had to get rid of one of these two.

Take a look at the doubled post below this post.

D

Dil

(If you look at the captions, I think you'll realize that Spike Milligan's line in the closing # of his episode are not between the notes.)

Can you post me a post of where non-singing guests sang in instead of The Muppet Show?

Here's my known list:

Don Knotts: The Andy Griffith Show

John Cleese: Monty Python's Flying Circus, Some Monty Python Movies, & George of The Jungle

Harvey Korman: The Carol Burnett Show

Spike Milligan: Dot & The Kangaroo

Mummenschanz: ---

(The --- means that if you don't if the guest sang or did not sing.)

D

Dil

(If you look at the captions, I think you'll realize that Spike Milligan's line in the closing # of his episode are not between the notes.)

Can you post me a post of where non-singing guests sang in instead of The Muppet Show?

Here's my known list:

Don Knotts: The Andy Griffith Show

John Cleese: Monty Python's Flying Circus, Some Monty Python Movies, & George of The Jungle

Harvey Korman: The Carol Burnett Show

Spike Milligan: Dot & The Kangaroo

Mummenschanz: ---

(The --- means that if you don't if the guest sang or did not sing.)
COULD SOMEBODY ANSWER ME?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Dil said:
COULD SOMEBODY ANSWER ME?
I THINK YOU'VE GOT THEM ALL!!!!!!! I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE OTHER THAN THE ONES YOU'VE MENTIONED! I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT DOUG HENNING WAS A NON-SINGER!!!!!!

See how frustrating all caps is?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

D

Dil

Spike Milligan DID sing though on The Muppet Show.

Speaking along a song doesn't mean it's not singing, it's just that this...
Spike's verses for the closing number WERE singing, but spokeful, that's all.

However, I could be wrong. Perhaps I meant more about Roger Moore.
(Roger did mention he's going "sing", but what he's going to do is rather weak and spokeful.)

D

Dil

Disney didn't have the rights to use Vincent Price's only singing appearance on his episode of The Muppet Show in the Season 1 DVD, so they had to make the episode look like Price "didn't" sing in it.