Zoot and Janice?

Ernie101

Reaction score
Haha, that's a good story AAO! You should post it in the fanfic section. Maybe add on more at some time.

zootlove

Reaction score
That was awesome story!! Even though it is a "fictional" story I can almost believe it. Got any others? :big_grin: :cool:

AAO

Reaction score
Well I started a thread titled "The Story of Electric Mayhem"....i gave out info on how I wrote the nearly 20 Muppet Stories...I illustrated all my stories...I'm planning on fixing a picture trail for u guys to see... I did write one a good 4 years ago as a class project and got an A+! :smile: - I wrote one about Sam getting involved with The Swedish Chef as a dish! Really silly. Pepe was in it as well. it took place at the Muppet theater...but anyway, thanks for taking time to read it...thanks for enjoying it as well! I also have one story about Statler and Waldorf in the mix. Hint: Grumpy Old Men - lol

Ernie101

Reaction score
Hahaha, that sounds hillarious. I'd love to read it, keep us posted when your done.

AAO

Reaction score
Nearly completed another Muppet tale...I'm working on one now where Sam could run for president! :attitude: - "People of America, do not be alarmed..."

AAO

Reaction score
Sam's New Job/America's New Problem

Sam's take on life ends up causing trouble when he's put in the White House...This thread will be done by next week and hopefully you will all get to enjoy it... :attitude:

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Yea they did date before her and floyd I dunno how they broke up. In my opinion floyd and janice are much cuter