November's Special Edition DVD's are pan-and-scan only

SteveMckenzie

Reaction score
I received the same email from Disney and it is excellent news! I may have to replace my Muppet DVDs with the new versions!

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
Even with *no* extras, the new 16x9 WS transfers will make these all a must-have. I'm hopeful that the bonus material will be appreciable...I can't wait to get these and review them!

dave :smile:

MuppetXEdge

Reaction score
I just returned from a 3 week US tour and was pleased to see, when I went to Target to get some supplies, that the TMS Season 1 was out. I picked it up, but when I opened the set up at home I found that there was no booklet/insert/anything. Yet, there is a flap on the left side of the cover suggesting that there should be something there. I decided that I must have been skunked, so I went back to the store to exchange it. The new one was also empty. I decided to get my money back and look into this. Can anyone confirm if there is supposed to be a booklet/insert or something in this set?

~MXE

MrsPepper

Reaction score
MuppetXEdge said:
I just returned from a 3 week US tour and was pleased to see, when I went to Target to get some supplies, that the TMS Season 1 was out. I picked it up, but when I opened the set up at home I found that there was no booklet/insert/anything. Yet, there is a flap on the left side of the cover suggesting that there should be something there. I decided that I must have been skunked, so I went back to the store to exchange it. The new one was also empty. I decided to get my money back and look into this. Can anyone confirm if there is supposed to be a booklet/insert or something in this set?

~MXE
Yes, there should be a small pamphlet listing the episode numbers and guest stars, and a coupon for a rebate of you buy MWoO.

spencer

Reaction score
Muppet Caper DVD

I recently bought a copy of the Muppet Movies box set and on TGMC the sound is cut on Miss piggys big entrance into the mallory gallery ???? On the video we hear her scream her ' heyaaaaa!!!' as she crashes through the glass - on the DVD just slience Anyone else noticed this or is it just my DVD