more samples of my work online

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
sorry , i think the format is what it is, but you can skip thru the pics by hitting the right arrow

iam not a computer wiz by any means

superfan

Reaction score
Okay....to make a puppet out of a half eaten donut...that's just so awesome. Love it. Great work!!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
well hes not exactly a real half eaten donut, its a foam piece, but im glad you like it

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm really impressed with your old puppets you made as a tennager. Wish I had that much talent. Who taught you, or how did you learn?

Ryan

Reaction score
PS, I think I have an image of those alien Muppets at the exhibit. I'll look for it.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Ryan said:
I'm really impressed with your old puppets you made as a tennager. Wish I had that much talent. Who taught you, or how did you learn?

thanks , i was fortunenit to have parents who supported my efforts (as odd as they may have seemed at the time), as well as a Art teacher, who pretty much let me explore what i wanted to, i guess she saw the drive and passion i had for puppetry.

as for who tought me, mostly my self, my mother tought me how to sew when i was 4, and i just sort of took what i learned from her, and went in my own direction , i used to study videos of old muppet shows , watching them over and over , , eventually i discoverd the joys of foam rubber in an old couch,

it was a lot more difficult to find out things like this back in the 80's before the days of the internet , lol(sound like an old fart dont i)

if u have pics of the exhint aliens i would love to see them, never actually saw the exhibit in person,

superfan

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
well hes not exactly a real half eaten donut, its a foam piece, but im glad you like it
Oh, I know that! Hee hee! :wink:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Added a new gallery with recent work on my MSN SPACE check em out love to hear what people think
just click the link in my signature

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey James, these ROCK! You've worked on so many awesome shows. Good work, man! :smile: