New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Greetings

Hi...I just found this forum and wanted to join. Just wanted to post a hello and see what this place is like-I am still kind of new to forums, in general, so please pardon any mistakes I might make! Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting Muppets fans here; its been ages since I have rekindled my childhood love for all things Henson. My favorites were the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock, and then I completely fell in love with The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth. Oh yeah, and just to state the obvious, I am a Gonzo fanatic! :zany:

Phantom

Reaction score
Sam's Propecia line in VMX was hilarious. Perhaps the best one liner in the movie.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score

:embarrassed: Hello all! I just joined today, but I've been reading and searching this page for a while now. I'm SOOOO ashamed that I didn't read thru "Member Names" to see that "MeepMeep" was already taken! I hope that the REAL (original) "MeepMeep" doesn't get mad. I SWEAR I didn't mean to take that name! How do I go about changing mine? The one I want to change to isn't taken......trust me, this time I've reasearched it at length!

Now, please don't think I'm nuts, I'm just worried about gettting someone angry at me, which I don't want.

Now, about me. I'm.....well, old enough to know now to tell. :wink: I've been married for years, LOVE my hubby, our dogs, (the band) Aerosmith, Jimmy Buffett.....and just SO many different things. Like I keep saying, I'm an open book, got any questions, just ask! :excited:
Also, go to my website (listed) you can read all about me there if you really want to.

THANKS!

HandySam

Reaction score
posting just to say HI! :smirk: not sure if anyone ever reads this thread anymore since its so old but i guess they will now. these threads go back to the beginning once someone posts on em. well HI anyway. :stick_out_tongue:

Beebers

Reaction score
People see this thread, and it's been extra busy just lately. Welcome to all.

:cool:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Beebers said:
People see this thread, and it's been extra busy just lately. Welcome to all.

Thanx Beebers...its nice to be here! You guys all seem really cool!:zany:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:

i've been called many things here, but "cool" is not one of them......think more negatively...............

ryan

Beebers

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
We eez cool. There's the occasional uncoolness but that's relatively rare and easily avoided.
Actually, people who float around lots of forums tell me this is the best one they've seen by a long shot.
I wouldn't know, this is the only board I go on. If I went on more I would never ever see the sun or breathe fresh air again, I don't know how people have the time for more than one.
My only complaint is that I always get X in The Alphabet Game, which is the result of a conspiracy.

:big_grin:

Anyway. We eez cool.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
My only complaint is that I always get X in The Alphabet Game, which is the result of a conspiracy.

Anyway. We eez cool.

I got X at least once. I always end up with K, but I admit that K is easier than X, especially with kreative spelling, korrect? :big_grin:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Beebers said:
We eez cool. There's the occasional uncoolness but that's relatively rare and easily avoided.
Actually, people who float around lots of forums tell me this is the best one they've seen by a long shot.
I wouldn't know, this is the only board I go on. If I went on more I would never ever see the sun or breathe fresh air again, I don't know how people have the time for more than one.

Anyway. We eez cool.

Pardon my newbie-ness, but whats the Alphabet Game? :confused:
Oh, and sorry if I offended anyone by generalizing them as 'cool'....