New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welcome Welcome to all new members!! I know you'll all enjoy this place as much as I have!!

MuppetDguy

Reaction score
hi all a newbie here

HI everyone let me intoduce myself i' Andrew i'm 34, been a muppet show fan als a henson fan for a long time, i;ve got season one on dvd , one of the guests The Mummenschanz is in Australia touring i'm going to the Melbourne show soon :wink: i e-mailed em last year and they sent me a signed card which was fantastic of them i'll let every one know how it goes :big_grin: from what i saw on the Muppet show sounds like a interesting show i;ve been going to alot of lives shows of late probly buy stuff their be intersting
about 3 rows from front :smile: so should be a good view
dont ;want to sit too close you get a sore neck looking up i like it where you can look straight :big_grin:

cheers

Andrew

iv;e got alot of the Muppet collectable figues

:smile:

SJohnson

Reaction score
Tom,

Great to see you're on the muppet central forum too. Good luck with your puppet building!

Sean

wes

Reaction score
SJohnson said:
Greetings Fellow Muppet Fans,

I have been a fan of Muppet Central (and a reader of the forum) for a long time, and I've just joined. Like so many of you I grew up watching the Muppet Show, and Sesame Street, and I'm a huge fan of all of Jim Henson's work. In fact I was so inspired by Jim Henson that I decided to go into puppetry myself. Now I am a puppeteer and puppet builder with Swazzle, a live puppet show company based in L.A. I'm looking forward to chatting about the Muppets, Jim Henson and puppetry in general.

Sean
It's good to see yall here I keep up with your Swazzle Blog everyday, it's Great, enjoy
posting!!:smile:
ps: your puppets, and skills are superb!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
OOO! I'm new! I joined yesturday (well, actually sunday, but I didnt activate my acount until monday)

Reaction score
Hi! This is my first Post but I have been reading and enjoying Muppet Central for a long time. I am a puppeteer currently working for Avenue Q in Las Vegas, performed for Disney in California, and Toured with Bear In the Big Blue House. In my spare time I also build puppets, sing, dance and act. I was able to meet a great MC group in Toronto at the Muppet Audition. Hope you are all doing well. That trip was so much fun! Can't wait to get to know more of you. Muppet Central is a great place to be.