Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a picture of gonzo with glowing eyes after he talked to the cosmic fish in MFS?

BEAR

Reaction score
I usually use pics of my Muppet Dorms roommates for my avators. I seem to use Big Bird mostly.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
My current avvy is, obviously, Clueless Morgan singing with a group in the MTI song "Sailing for Adventure".

But I'm hoping to change it to Blind Pew sometime. :smile:

Brinatello

Reaction score
With the size limit only at 64x64 pixels, I didn't want to pick something that would be too detailed or hard to see. The image I'm currently using is simple: it's of Leonardo from the first TMNT movie with Jim Henson.

Davina

Reaction score
my avy is a picture of Pepe.. (no, not that one.. but she was named for him!)
she's our little 5 yr old pomeranian. when we got her, she was mostly furless, and still is a total diva, so she had the personality and the right coloring.. so we named her after him.. she's totally sweet, and totally clueless... this was one of my favorite pics of her.. she'd been investigating a plastic grocery bag and got herself all tangled in it, then tried to look innocent... heh..

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love irony :big_grin: (Yeah, thats my explaination, hehe, very explanitory :wink:)

Edit: Ok, the truth is I just wanted to do something different for a change

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Right now it's a picture of Alana Reed/Olivia and a Honker from Sesame Street, but I usually use human characters from that show.