New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

KMS

Reaction score
Kms

:smile::stick_out_tongue::frown: Hi, this is my first time to the site. I registered this morning.
I am currently a kindergarten teacher and a mother of 2 grown chidlren. My daughter is really into the Muppets. So I thought I would join to keep current on what is happening.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to our two latest members! KMS, I started out in education in college, so education, (especially early education), is near and dear to my heart! And yay for adults who like the muppets!

Zanth

Reaction score
Hello,
Thsi site is quite a remarkable little forum. I am turning 30 shortly and I have this phobia of being a real adult. Not that I am not an adult now..but society seems to place this sort of stigma on those 30 and above, as if those 29 and below are permitted a certain level of care-freeness and "joi de vie" that folks in the 30+ category aren't permitted if only because they must be responsible, have a job, have a family or think about start one etc. etc.

Sure these are stereotypical aspects of perhaps an era long gone but well, they seem to get to me. But I digree...I am turning 30, I am thinking fondly on my childhood, particularly my early childhood and I remembered a great tape I used to listen to:
The Sesame Street Fairy Tale Album. I actually hit a link to some fellow who posts here and I asked if he would sell. Perhaps not exactly the nicest way I could ahve introduced myself, so here I am, introducing myself. I love everything muppet related, likely enjoy the Fraggles the most. Sunday evenings in Canada offered a really nice stretch of television on the good old CBC. We have Beach Combers then Fraggle Rock then the Wonderful World of Disney. Ah...the Fraggles...I'll own that series on DVD sooner than later.

This forum will undoubtedly be fun to read and will help me piece together some old memories, great fun ahead me thinks!

MrMuppetMan

Reaction score
Hey
I am new to the forum and thought it best to say hi to all of you. I have been a Muppets fan for a long time and it is really cool to find a place to talk about the show.
I am a teacher, i am into reading, writing poetry, puppetry and keeping in shape.

MarkFraggle

Reaction score
Oh hey, a welcome thread! Just what I needed!

Hi. My name is Mark ... obviously. Right. I've been a devout Muppet fan for really as long as I can recall. Which is somewhere around 20 years or so. I have trouble recalling much from the first 2 or 3, but I'll claim I was a fan then, too. At the very least, there was a stuffed Fozzie doll in my crib.

I'm not sure why I'm here, really. But here I am. So. Hi.

Wait ... I already said hi.

*runs*