New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

tysiony

Reaction score
Hiya muppet fans,i've always been a huge fan or the muppets and recently stumbled across this site (why did i not find it sooner !?) and its ace! So hello to everyone.

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings,
I have really started loving the muppets in the past five years or so. I would love to know more and to talk to other folk who do know about them. I am new so I wonder where I would start...I'm not used to all this stuff. It looks really great.

Anna

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to all new members.

Pork, you might want to check out a thread here in the Friends & Family section titled "The MC Dictionary", it'll help you with the terminology we've developed here on the forums.
If you want to know more about any particular Muppet character or production, head on over to the respective sections and ask some of the more knowledgeable members. Of course, you could also visit http://www.kermitage.com or http://muppet.wikia.com

Hope this helps and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums.

Nikkiinc

Reaction score
I am new!

Hi I am new to the forum. I love the Muppets, and Fraggle rock especially. I look forward to getting to know some of you well!

Pork

Reaction score
Thanks count dude,
I think i will enjoy exploring this site:crazy: thanks for the help...also is there any place here I can learn how to start creation on my own puppets?

Anna

Pork

Reaction score
I have a question? how do I get a picture next to my name?

Pork

Reaction score
And is there anywhere I can get some pictures of muppets?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... You're talking about avatars.
Go to the Feedback section of the forum and look/search for a thread titled "Avatar Help".
You can upload pictures of Muppets or anything else as an avatar by clicking on the appropriate links to do so in your individual member profile page. Or you can talk to some of the people here who'd be happy to make some avatars for you, hope this helps.