New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

teddyObear

Reaction score
Woot.
I'm Nikki, or teddyObear. I looooove the muppet show! And ummm...HI! Glad to meet some other people who have Muppets on their brain daily. :smile: Random facts about me...ummm from Alberta (Canada), I like really random things (including vampires and teddy bears) and am a computer geek (MAC's rule!).
Look forward to knowing you all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Said this already in the other thread, but welcome to the craziness that surrounds us here at MC. Have fun exploring the rest of the forum and making new firends.

princessotako

Reaction score
hi all.
life long muppet admirer and now amateur maker. am glad to have joined the group (after many hours of reading i just knew i belonged). off to find tales of janice.
bye from princess otako

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the craziness here at MC, and I'm glad to see another Aussie join our ranks here. I'm from PR as my location line indicates, but I have some good friends here from Austrailia.

If you're in search of tales of Janice, then I recommend you search for any post by Janice & Mokey's Man, and there'll you'll find the link to his Janice fansite.
Have fun exploring the rest of the board and have a great weekend.

Reaction score
Another new member!

Hi there.... been checking in once and a while and searching for info on the web and constantly seems to be redirected to this website. So I decided to join in. I find the information absolutely fascinating, the blogs, the tuts, everything is really helping me out alot with my project. Glad to join you guys.
Grafficka

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to help out a fellow Muppet fan. What project are you working on if I may ask?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome to all that I may not have welcomed yet!

princessotako said:
hi all.
life long muppet admirer and now amateur maker. am glad to have joined the group (after many hours of reading i just knew i belonged). off to find tales of janice.
bye from princess otako
If you want something Janice-y, you should deffenitely read this: Intimate Portrait: Janice

It's written by the very Janice & Mokey's Man of which The Count speaks.

Reaction score
Hi everyone glad to find this site!

Hi there, really happy to have found this site, found alot of info on different mediums to use for projects. Very interesting. There is not alot to find out on French sites, so this is a wealth of information. Been watching since ever and following everything Jim Henson did... or almost.... Really enjoy all that I've read so far... Working on my own project will let you know how it is going.
Grafficka Glad to be part of your world! :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Wecome to the wacky world of MC, Graffickasdream! :excited:

Oh, and I hope to see s'more of y'all around these parts!! :big_grin: