New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

SweetumsRules

Reaction score
Hello!

Hey!!

New to the forum, but have been watching for a while! Great stuff, Ive been a Muppet fan for 23 years!

Im also an avid muppet collector. haha :big_grin:

dollynibble

Reaction score
Hi, Well Piglit..im Not New To This Site But For Some Reason Nobody Wants To Talk Or Help Me Much So Im Gonna Go And Eat Worms! :frown:....

Im 24 Now, Studied Fine Art And Puppetry At Northampton University And Have A Ba Degree From This, Have Some Experience In Theatre Backstage, I Make And Perform With My Own Puppets But Would Love To Work, Help And Learn Working Alongside A Pro (feel Free To Let Me Know If U Are A Puppeteer And U Need An Extra Hand)...my Dream Was To Work With The Jhc One Day, But To Be Honest I Would Now Love To Work With The Q Avenue Puppet Theatre Company Or Norwich Puppet Theatre. The Problem Is I Want More Experience Before Applying. If Anyone Knows Of Any Festivals,comunities, Events Etc That I Could Take Part Or Volunteer In, I Would Be Very Greatful. Thanx Me Old Fruit ...

Dollynibblit

saltygoat

Reaction score
Hi-O

Hello everyone, my name is Stan. I am 35 and have been a Muppet fan since I was around 6 or 7. Around that age, I got my first tape recorder and taped the Muppet Movie (audio only) off of CBS. I used to listen to the tapes religiously and knew every song and line by heart, still pretty much do to this day.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi-o and tell part of why the Muppets will always have a special place in my heart. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Why hellow Stan and Dollynible! Nice to meet you, and I hope you both decide to stick around!
:big_grin:

Kate

hahaha

Reaction score
penguins

Hey,
Does anyone have a clue where I can purschase the two penguin-action figures that were only made in limited quantities?
Thnx for helpin' out here guys!
Foz' :embarrassed:

paulyw

Reaction score
About Me

My name is Paul, I live in WI, and I am a Muppet Show fan, as well as a Sesame Street Fan (The shows from the 70s to the 80s) I love the Muppet Show, and seeing the characters on the show.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Biiiiiiig welcomes to dolly, Stan, and Paul! It's great to have y'all here, and I hope ya stick around!! :big_grin: