Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomahawk

Reaction score
On another note, Kermit is now backordered on the Master Replica website. Good news for future Muppets!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooh, thanks KermieBaby, I'll see if I'll be around then! Yey! *waves arms around like a Replica Kermit*

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
Still no word from Forbidden Planet here in the UK but I can easily wait - I can't wait to see you guys & gals posting photos of your Kermits... you will be posting photos won't you? Just to tide us other folk over! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, I'm still waiting for word on mine too over here, though I suspect I shan't hear anything until he arrives as I got the chap off E-bay...but I'm already putting together a photo-shoot list and searching for some neat props.

After everyone's got him, MC should host a Kermit-poser photo competition with points for most realistic, most original, etc.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
On this "Bring Your Frog to Work Day" will you be the only one bringing a frog?:smile:
Although I've been assured otherwise, I have to believe it is so. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Andy, when can we buy replicas of your dancing clown shoes?

Bein Green

Reaction score
Heya all! This is my firts post, so I want to make sure to say hello to you all, and great to be a part of this fantastic forum and site. First heard of Muppet Central when I went to the Muppet Fest in 2002.

Anyway, I am wondering when everyone ordered their Kermits from MR. I ordered mine very early (End of March) and have yet to receive a shipping notices (says "processing") like others have. I know I am probably being impatient but I am just SO excited!

Anyway, when I DO get my Kermit, I will head out the the streets of San Francisco with him and my digital camera!

tomahawk

Reaction score
Bein Green said:
Heya all! This is my firts post, so I want to make sure to say hello to you all, and great to be a part of this fantastic forum and site. First heard of Muppet Central when I went to the Muppet Fest in 2002.

Anyway, I am wondering when everyone ordered their Kermits from MR. I ordered mine very early (End of March) and have yet to receive a shipping notices (says "processing") like others have. I know I am probably being impatient but I am just SO excited!

Anyway, when I DO get my Kermit, I will head out the the streets of San Francisco with him and my digital camera!
If it helps, I received an e-mail shipping notice. My profile on the Master Replica site still says processing.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yup, mine does too. Maybe make sure they have the right e-mail address? I wouldn't worry about it. Seeing as he's now on backorder, I'm sure they just have a HUGE mailing list to go through for all the pre-orders.

Oh, and you're welcome Beau!!

Status
Not open for further replies.