Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Man

Reaction score
My order has also been marked as "shipped" although again with no tracking information. While not ideal I don't think it's much to get annoyed over - he'll get here soon :smile:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I am getting really anxious about my Kermit now. I pre-ordered it back in May from allmoviereplicas.com and they haven't contacted me yet to say whether they have received any. I'm just hoping, with only 2,500 being available worldwide, that all of these companies will be sent enough to fill their pre-orders! :concern:

tomahawk

Reaction score
Mine has also been marked as shipped. Man, I can't wait to see him at my door.

zns

Reaction score
From what I understand, mine should be coming in at the end of this month. Can't wait 'till then. By the way, does anyone out there have any photographs of how the final result looks?:smile:

Bein Green

Reaction score
Shipped, but not shipped

I just got an email reply from Jerry in MR customer service. Even though my order says "shipped" it is in fact not shipped. He said pending the credit payment going through, it will be shipped out in a few days. The payment went through this mornign so it will be a few more days until Kermit is actually shipped out. So if your order says "shipped" it probably isnt. This explains why none of us have not received an email about our shipped product.
I ordered mine the frist day they were up for pre order so I assume I am high on the order list, assuming they are shipping in that order.

So... a few more days for shipment. Can't wait! Now... bring on the Gonzo pre-order!:concern:

Viper

Reaction score
I was hoping the same thing, I ordered mine back on April 5th from Alter Ego Comics.

Mistersuperstar said:
I am getting really anxious about my Kermit now. I pre-ordered it back in May from allmoviereplicas.com and they haven't contacted me yet to say whether they have received any. I'm just hoping, with only 2,500 being available worldwide, that all of these companies will be sent enough to fill their pre-orders! :concern:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I guess us in the UK are just gonna hafta sit tight and wait and hopefully some of our friends in the US will post a photo or two of their Kermit's when they get them. :smirk:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey all-

Long time, no post... Things have been crazy both at Master Replicas and in my personal life, and so I have not been around in a while.

BUT, I have some news -- I figure there's no point in showing up, if I don't have anything good for show & tell.

First, the tell... the first batch of Kermit the Frog Photo Puppet Replicas ARE in the Master Replicas warehouse. That's right, the wait is almost over. Kermit is scheduled to begin shipping tomorrow (at the earliest) or by the middle of next week (at the latest). Now, as I said, the FIRST batch came in...and those of you who ordered early, will get yours sooner than those who ordered say, yesterday. So, stay tuned for more information on that, but the Kermit replica is coming.

Now, time for some show...let me say first of, Kermit is my boy. Lots of love the Frog. BUT what I am about to show you, is going to rock your little Muppet collecting world. Really.

So, we know that Gonzo is the next Muppet slated for Photo Puppet Replica treatment. It's a big deal because there have been tons and tons of not-so-good Gonzo plushes over the years, and so we HAVE to get this one right. Right? Right. (Whereas, there have been some decent Kermit's made, although you will soon see that the Photo Puppet is the most accurate...)

Well, it's time to take a look at the first Gonzo prototype. World debut, right here on Muppet Central. A few things to know before you go looking at pictures... (1) This is the first version -- as you know, things can/will change. The colors on the nose -- always a tricky issue -- are almost certainly NOT final. (2) This is NOOOOOT Disney approved yet, and so...well, once again things can/will change. (3.) There are two types of pics -- those with Gonzo nude (!) and those with clothes. For the most part, I have cropped out the clothes because his little outfit -- while adorable -- is NOT what the final product will be wearing. And I think that's it... hopefully Kevin will show up here and will be able to provide more details on Gonzo -- I cannot answer your techincal questions.

Okay, check him out...the first (unapproved) pictures of Master Replicas' prototype for The Great Gonzo:

Enjoy!

Travis

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Oh my god! Imagine OWNING one of those? I think that is even more realistic than the Kermit one. The attention to detail is amazing! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.