Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Just got my shipping notice too. The actual shipping notice. :smile: Can't wait to see him.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Cool. Wow, the warehouse is ahead of schedule. Unheard of...

I hope -- fingers crossed -- that you guys will be pleased with Kermit. I know that I am, and those of you who know me, know that I am a BIG TIME collector.

Also, glad you're happy with the way that Gonzo is shaping up. We've not yet seen him in person -- but I will give you as much information as I can once we do.

Keep the comments rolling...

tomahawk

Reaction score
Just checked with DHL. They say Kermit's est. delivery date is 9/20. Weeeeeee!!!

And again Travis, thanks for all you do.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Got my e-mail notice today of Kermit shipping. Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!! :smile:

And now I'm already anxiously anticipating getting Gonzo. :concern: I can't wait.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Travis, Gonzo looks fantastic!!! Am I right in remembering that somebody said that Terry Angus was the chap who made this beautiful prototype for you guys?

Whoever made him did the bangiest-bang-up job, congrats on that!

I also got a Shipment e-mail today, here's a link for DHL to track your order. Mine says he won't arrive until next Friday, but those dates are usually 2 to 4 days behind what they actually ship. So maybe the beginning of next week for me!!

:excited: :excited: :excited:

Luke

Reaction score
Glad to see Kermit is shipping to people. And Gonzo is looking absolutely fabulous. He'll look even more of a bang-up job if the right choice of clothes is used to give it the perfect overall look so i'll be interested to see what they go with. If Travis and Terry Angus are both involved this thing cannot fail, i tell ya !

.... and yeah, nude Gonzo pictures. That's just the icing on the cake of a visit to Muppet Central really aint it? LOL!!!!

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
MR Trivia

Hello again!

I just wanted to remind everyone about the trivia tomorrow tonight! Hopefully we can talk Travis into joining me and having a big ol' celebration! I am looking forward to seeing you all here tomorrow at 5:00 PM Pacific Time!

Amy

Beauregard

Reaction score
Luke said:
.... and yeah, nude Gonzo pictures. That's just the icing on the cake of a visit to Muppet Central really aint it? LOL!!!!
You just can't beat 'em...I wonder if Gonzo's lawyer knows about this...

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I wonder if Gonzo's lawyer knows about this...
I can't confirm it, but i heard a rumor that Gonzo actually had to go to Master Replicas offices personally and walk around naked in order for them to get this prototype design right. By the way Travis, is it anatomically correct? I mean it's pretty big and impressive, gonzo i mean, but y'know, attention to detail is everything. :concern: :zany:

Status
Not open for further replies.