Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hello Everyone!

I am glad to hear that you are all excited about receiving your Kermit! He is amazing and I am sure you are all going to love it.

To celebrate, I thought it would be fun to play some Disney Trivia in this thread on Friday, September 15th at 5:00 PM Pacific Time. I will be giving away some cool MR disney products so I hope you all can join me!

Amy L. Blanchard
Customer Care/Collectors Society Manager
Master Replicas Inc.
Can someone tell me what city comes under Pacific time? Is it Los Angeles or New York?
Just found out it is Los Angeles time, which in Australia makes it 11AM Saturday.

Danielsp

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hello Everyone!

I am glad to hear that you are all excited about receiving your Kermit! He is amazing and I am sure you are all going to love it.

Amy L. Blanchard
Customer Care/Collectors Society Manager
Master Replicas Inc.
Hi Amy - I have a question for you from the UK.

There have been lots of reports about UK suppliers stocking or not stocking Kermit. Like all of your U.S. customers, I am sure there are loads of us in the UK equally excited about purchasing a Kermit replica, however, it seems (from all of the UK poster's on-again, off-again reports about Forbidden Planet) that it is going to be extrememly difficult to purchase him at all. And rather more expensive for us (at approx USD$280).

I've been holding off ordering him hoping that it would become clearer as to who will or will not be selling Kermit over here, but no-one seems too sure about any way to buy Kermit apart from importing him and paying almost as much in shipping fees as for the product itself...

To try and make it easier for us in the UK, can you possibly confirm exactly who is and who is not stocking Kermit over here, so that UK customers know exactly where to find him. As I believe the number of Kermits produced are limited I want to ensure that we don't miss out.

With international shipping charges being as expensive as the product, I would really apprecaite some guiadance on where best to buy Kermit in the UK.

Thanks! :smile: ,
Daniel - London.

Bear Man

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
Can someone tell me what city comes under Pacific time? Is it Los Angeles or New York?
Just found out it is Los Angeles time, which in Australia makes it 11AM Saturday.
Which makes it 1AM Saturday morning for us UK people.

Think I might be sitting - or at least sleeping - this one out!

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
Danielsp said:
HWith international shipping charges being as expensive as the product, I would really apprecaite some guiadance on where best to buy Kermit in the UK.

Thanks! :smile: ,
Daniel - London.
I wish I could help but I'm as clueless as you are! I had it on pre-order from a US place and then when Forbidden Planet listed it I cancelled my other order and went with the Forbidden Planet option because at least I know I won't get stung on import duty.

Of course if Forbidden Planet don't end up sending me one... well I've saved £150! I'll be jealous of everyone who did get one but I can easily live without one too... so at the moment I'm just sitting back and waiting!

Bein Green

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, to see where MR is in the shipping order, what is the date you made your order (pre-order)? Thanks!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmm....Maybe not so immediate after all!!! 48 hours have now passed.Interesting that at the same time I got the shipping notification, I got an email from Jerry at Customer Service, who said they are hoping to have them shipped out in the next week or two???

Bein Green

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
Hmm....Maybe not so immediate after all!!! 48 hours have now passed.Interesting that at the same time I got the shipping notification, I got an email from Jerry at Customer Service, who said they are hoping to have them shipped out in the next week or two???

Same thing is giong on with me. 48hrs has come and gone and... nothing. Well from your info from MR CS it sounds like a FEW went out this week and more will go out later- including yours and mine! I am excited about getting my Kermit, but I have to say I am a little dissapointed in Master Replicas. They make great stuff but their timeline is awful on this. Six month pre-order- then I emailed them a few times asking about the status of the product and they really had no actual date. In fact, when I first emailed CS a few months ago the reply said "I have heard late summer". HEARD? This is the customer service? Odd, eh? Well it will happen when it happens. But I don't expect it to happen for a few weeks at least.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Seriously, I think people need to learn to chill out. Kermit will show up soon. And think of it this way, if it were not for the good folks at Master Replicas, we wouldn't have Kermit or Gonzo coming.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I beleive none have been shipped out yet.But I hold no animosity towards MR as there are a lot of outside factors that are out of their control, and all they can do is make an announcement date and hope they have aloud enough time.Obviosly, things keep getting postponed and I am ancious to get my Kermit, but I am certainly not angry.
-Yay, just checked, my item has been shipped!!!!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Mine too, I have just checked on my account and mine has also been shipped. However I am surprised there is no email to let me know this, and also there is no tracking number? Does DHL not track as FedEx did?

The time thing and lack of info I also admit has been slightly frustrating, but the wait is over and he is on his way.

Horray.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.