New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Lol!
Welcome to the site!
I totally understand how one would adore Henson's stuff during a rough childhood (I had a rough one as well).

Welcome to the site!
I am sure we'll be good friends in the forums! :big_grin:
The more yah chat on the site..
the more friends yeh get.

Peeps are really friendly here!

:big_grin:

You make another great addition!

*GLOMP*

Glomp: means hugging with a bit of a tackle

aislinn0903

Reaction score
Crazy Muppet Momma

Hey everyone! Great to be here... I loved the muppets as a child, and I am so thrilled to be able to introduce them to my children. We have the entire Muppet Show series on DVD. There is one TV show that I have been looking for forever...John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together. We have the CD, love the music, would be thrilled to be able to see the show again. If anyone here has an idea where I can get a copy, I'd appreciate the info! Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central.

Two things you could try...
1 Head to www.muppetcast.com and enter the current Christmas Contest. This is one of the 7 Muppet Christmas specials that are included in the prize pack.
2 If that doesn't work, or you'd rather have a sure thing, then contact the forum member known as KermiClown.
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

drewb0y

Reaction score
Hello all. Glad to know there is a place for all the Henson fans out there!

muppetgirl06

Reaction score
Hey I'm muppetgirl06. I'm a HUGE fan of Henson and love all of his work. I've never tried puppeteering before always wanted to. Can't wait to chat with all of you.

Pork

Reaction score
greetings all you new folk. Glad to meet you

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I discovered this Muppet community a few weeks ago and finally decided to join! My name is Meghan and despite my username, I am a girl.:excited: I am currently in my junior year of college, majoring in Sequential Art. I love the Muppets. Since I was a preschooler, I've loved them. Starting with Sesame Street, Muppet Babies (which I watched every day as a kid), Fraggle Rock, and later, The Muppet Show and Secret Life of Toys. Amazing as it is, I have only just recently (two months ago) seen the Muppet Movie for the first time! From the opening credits until the closing scene, I knew I was watching something truely enchanting. This year, I hope to have a merry Muppet Christmas. I am wrapping gifts with Muppet bags and tissue paper.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to post here and I hope I get to know other Muppet fans.

lamb

Reaction score
Hi there, all you Muppets fans!

I found this website by searching the web for Cookie Monster's cookie dough recipe and I am so glad I found it! I am a fan from many years ago when Sesame Street first began. I remember the first shows - how different they are today! My favorite show was the Muppet show with Statler and Hilton. :boo: I'm glad to see that you can still find reruns. I have just moved here from Canada. Can anyone tell me what network carries reruns of the Muppet Show? Thanks and Happy Holidays! :excited:

Sorry about that folks! When I posted my intro post, I realized too late that I had typed Statler and Hilton when I meant Statler and Waldorf. Hope I haven't offended anyone! :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Unfortunately, no US TV network currently carries or airs the Muppet Show in reruns. There was a network in Canada named CTV that was airing the episodes a couple of years ago though. If you're interested in getting these to watch over and over, I suggest either ordering Season 1 and/or Season 2 DVD sets through the amazon.com Muppet Central store or talk to various tape traders in an attempt to get the entire five-season run of the original show.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.