New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

lamb

Reaction score
Thank you!

Dear Count,

Thank you so much for the info - yes, I remember watching the rerun shows on CTV a few years ago. I suppose that's why I thought I would find them here in the US after moving here. I am very disappointed. :cry: But I will search for other Henson creations to enjoy while I am here. I am sure there must be current programming on the networks in Michigan.

Again, thank you, :smile:
Lamb

trac31

Reaction score
New to site

Hello Muppet fans, :smile: I actually stumbled across this site while in search of the unedited version of A Muppet Family Christmas. Which I am finding a little difficult.:mad:
Growing up I would watch Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas, which my parents had taped from TV before I was born, and I do still have that copy today. My brother loved the Muppet Family Christmas, and we would watch it once a day. I had to watch it so much that I hid the video and then of course could not find it when I wanted to watch it. Nickelodeon had it on Tv a couple of years ago, and I re-taped it and that still has the "icy patch" gag which I absolutely love. However, I would still love an unedited version of the MUppet Family Christmas. If anyone can tell me where to find one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tracy

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Tracy, if you're looking for an unedited copy of MFC, then I suggest you contact the forum member known as KermiClown as he has it in his massive Muppet video library. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

sasimon2135

Reaction score
Hello!

Dear Everybody:
My name is Stuart Simon. I am a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee studying for a career in music librarianship. My own experience with Muppets is limited to Sesame Street, and I am curious about those skits that became my favorites as I watched them over and over again on tape when I was in the single-digit ages. You are most liable to find me, therefore, on the Classic Sesame Street forum. See you there!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to all of you! My name is Kathleen, or Kate as I am known by most people here, and I deeply look forward to meeting you all!
:smile:

ChelseyBlair

Reaction score
Hi all!

I grew up watching Sesame Street and loving the Muppet movies. I'm just starting to get more into them and collecting the old shows and specials for myself and my little brother :big_grin:

GBU

Reaction score
A lot of familiar faces from the Palisades days... I'm loving the MR muppets and here to post!

GBU

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaaaargh! Save yourselves! No Muppets are safe!
Narrator: What is it that has our fair hamlet of Hensonville in such a panic? This is now officially the first sighting of...
*Creepy music plays as a silhouette of Kermit can be seen.
No... Not that frog, hero to millions and chief of the crazies around here... It's...
*Passes out.
Evil Kermit!

*Hotline to Adventure Kermit and Adventure Kermit Sr.'s offices are rung, unaware they're still off in the Isosceles Triangle searching for the disappeared rocket-pack wearing Beaker.

GBU, you've got to tell us what you've been up to, missed you and the comics.