new puppet on ebay ding the bat

Keeermit

Reaction score
thanks, I try and give all my puppets different character - i find it helps if they have a certain look.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
JB, you rock!

Ding is friggin awesome man! I loved the video, did you plan for someone to laugh, or was that an improv? Either way, great stuff.

Can't wait to see the other 11 in your Signature Series!

:smile:
Anthony

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw, I can't believe I didn't see that video before. AWESOME!!! Very funny, and I love the voice!!!

BTW, I saw the top of your head towards the end, lol!

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing the video either, it is a great puppet. Judging by Dingbat's voice I would guess you can do a pretty good Elmo.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That is a great video! I didnt notice it until now. If only I had some spare money I would buy that puppet.

Have you had any puppetry TV work in Australia?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Keeermit said:
hi all just letting you know i have another puppet on ebay, his name is Ding the Bat. i hope you like him... any feedback would be appreciated. :smile:

well done, very clean work,

personel prefernece is to not give bats hands(since their wings are thier hands), but well executed none the less,keep up the good work

Keeermit

Reaction score
once again thanks for your kind words. I did consider not giving him any fingers ravagefrackle but then i figured he is a "cartoon version" of a bat not an anatomically correct one.. so I went with hands :smile: . But believe me I put it all into consideration. I haven't done any TV work here in Australia, I am still working on my porfolio of puppets.. but I am thinking of contacing local TV stations with a demo reel soonish - once I get back from NYC

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
design preferences aside, i will stress that he is a very well made puppet , good work