New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Kiki

Reaction score
Hi everyone, welcome to the forum! *Waves frantically* :excited:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hello,

I am not really new to puppetry (mainly interested in it and not practically working) but after stalking this forum for a while I found out, that I really enjoyed reading it...

Since almost 30 years I love the muppets and the following shows and movies. I am living in Germany and like meeting people from abroad.

Finally I got enough excited to start my own puppet project, so you might hear the one or other silly question from my side...

If there is anything you would like to ask me, feel free :excited:

Relborn

welcome to this great site i hope that you have a wonderful time here

muppet baby

Reaction score
:sing: It is great to find such a lovely fun site !

Kielia
Welcome kielia i hope that you have a great time here you are right this is a lovly and fun site and there are wonderful people on here to :smile:

calamity

Reaction score
HI I signed up because I desperately want to identify a muppet. I don't know how to paste a picture in the thread, so I would have to describe her. She has blue hair, pink fur, and wears a flower like pendant around her neck and two in her hair (which looks like it's tied up on both sides). And she has a pink nose... can anyone help? I think she is a monster.

BTW, I'm Liz and my fave muppet is cookie monster! I love the fact that he's so single minded and single hearted about one thing (although my friend pointed out that he has no heart... heartless). so his god is his stomach. whatever. and it's strange to see how his look has evolved over the years, but a good thing though, cuz he's less scary now. :smile:

Samwise

Reaction score
hi-hello-pleased to meet you, hello, incantando, chio, aloha shaloam.

i have done puppets for my church for years, and have been a Muppet Fan even longer. I am an unemployed artist hoping to find education related jobs. But I am here for social reasons.:wink:
I like hanging out with people- and this is a place where "speak to the hand" is not necessarily an insult!
I am on the computer more than I ought to be, I have a facebook and a myspace but there was a question here that i knew something bout and had to join to put it out there. So here I am, and will be occassionally reading here more.
:concern:oh! I almost Forgot- feel free to write and say hi.
(love the smileys)
-Matt
mhand_14609@yahoo.com
ps- please! PLEASE! if you write me off the board, let me know you come from muppet central- I get a lot of spam!Thanks.