New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Big hello's to Linda and all the new people who have recently joined us here! Looking forward to having you join us! :smile:

kayers2609

Reaction score
Hi fellow muppet fans

hi there! I'm new to the website, but love the muppets and fraggle rock. I was going to buy the collection set for the muppet show dvd set. But am alittle confused as to which is the better purchase. Should I purchase the muppet show dvd set (the 3 box set) or the time life edition? Can anyone help with this? Also I have bought the first 3 seasons of fraggle rock individually but now I see the box set is out and the same price as what I paid for the 3 altogether. Am I missing out on anything not having season 4 and should buy the whole box set? or does anyone know/think they will come out with season 4 individually? thanks to all who can shed some light on this !

:smile::mad::concern:

Redsonga

Reaction score
hi there! I'm new to the website, but love the muppets and fraggle rock. I was going to buy the collection set for the muppet show dvd set. But am alittle confused as to which is the better purchase. Should I purchase the muppet show dvd set (the 3 box set) or the time life edition? Can anyone help with this? Also I have bought the first 3 seasons of fraggle rock individually but now I see the box set is out and the same price as what I paid for the 3 altogether. Am I missing out on anything not having season 4 and should buy the whole box set? or does anyone know/think they will come out with season 4 individually? thanks to all who can shed some light on this !
I don't know anything about Timelife muppets but as far as Fraggle Rock goes:
The full set doesn't have any of the extra papers and shiny things that came with the single sets, but it does have extra, um, extras at the end of season 4. And a poster...and a nice..um..DVD rock block..thingie:coy:
But..the way the discs are packed in the full set can sometimes mean you will get scratched discs (I dunno if replacements are still going on or not) and labels and things aren't as varied as with the single sets.
There has been talk about a single season 4 boxset but many of us think that they might wait for the new movie to come out before they do, others think it might take less time, and still others of us are unsure if they ever will make one.
On the up side (or at least the moping side:coy:) if you don't want to sell your single sets (and have a region free DVD player) you can do what I did I buy the AUS season 4 boxset. There are no extras and it is missing the episode 'Sidebottom Blues' but other than that it is spiffy:excited:!

I think it all comes down to what sort of fraggle fan you are. If you can't live without seeing some very deep episodes, season 4 is a must buy :3!
*Takes deep breath after summing up about half a year of posting* :confused:
Oh, and welcome to our fraggley forum ^.^!

dwayne1115

Reaction score

:smile::mad::concern:

Well both are real good and different, but if your wanting to really get a good fill of the Muppet Show I would get the three Season set. You can really watch the show evolve and watch the Muppets themselfs grow. Each Season has there little gold nugget of shows, and the bonus featuers are all different on each. You'll get both classic Pilots and you will see some rare stuff that was up to the point of it's realese hard to find. I think the Muppets on Muppets thing, on Season Two no one even knew was made, so Your best bet is the Seasons. You will in the long run be getting more for your money i would think.

Quesal

Reaction score
Welcome to all new members! Hope y'all have a blast here!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:crazy: Did someone say "blast"? *Explosion. Hahahahahahahaha!

cking

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just received my Master Replicas Kermit and Animal photo puppet replicas and have finally got some fantastic representations of the characters I loved since childhood!

Looking forward to getting Gonzo and spending time here!

Chris