Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Soul H

Reaction score
Danger's No Stranger

At long last a song I've always enjoyed is on youtube! I finally see Danger's No Stranger! Sawing14s you're the best!

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to join the forum a few weeks ago. Youtube is a godsend! Sawing14s and the rest have brought a lot of joy to my otherwise boring daily routine. I've actually used this thread recently as a guide to all the classic SS clips being posted, but I've also had fun just searching the site and seeing what I find. So many great memories, so many "oh yeah!" moments, and a lot of great clips that were either before my time or from an era after I had stopped watching the show. I'm an 80's baby, so I'm glad to see "Danger" and I about fell over after I found "Miami Mice" the other day. As an adult, I haver such a greater appreciation for the comedy, artistry, innovation and music that this show offered for decades. And it's amazing how this stuff stays with you, either as a clear memory, or as a nugget stored away in the subconscious until something brings it out again. Some clips that I would like to see again are:

The Batty Bat
the coconut song with the Count and Harry Belafonte
Bert's Blanket
A New Way to Walk
cartoon about 2 sisters fawning over a singer named Danny
I'm a Baby (song)
Who Am I? (song accompanied by nature clips and a space shot of Earth)
original version of the song "You're my Baby"
wild west sketch with a tough guy wanting to know "y"
Big Bird in Japan (the entire show)
the Rappin', Rhymin' Alphabet, featuring Grover breakdancing
Kermit's alphabet poem in the swamp (partially quoted in my signature)
the Gruchketeer meetings
puzzle segment in which kids (offscreen) try to guess what image is being made

But the clip I've been searching for the longest, with no success, is a song sung by 2 crows about "what it is to be alive." The song has stuck with me over the 20 years (or however long its been) since I've seen it, but I can't find an mp3, an image, or even the complete lyrics anywhere.

jisforjump

Reaction score
classic clips on youtube

Now, I have one more thing I would love to see (now that the T montage has been posted!). There was a clip in the late 70's with Gordon, and kids making shapes with a big elastic band. I used to see that clip all the time. Does anyone have that one to post?
:confused:

D

Dil

At the very very beginning of the YouTube clip of Danger's No Stranger is the very last frame of the #20 Stamp Sketch. So, can you put the #20 Stamp Sketch on YouTube, sawing14s?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There's quit a few old films there now. Such as Raposo's A Little Bit In The Beginning and Hello Scale.