New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FRlover

Reaction score
Hi im new to this website and i joined because even though I wasnt around for the good times of the muppet show I really love and just wish it was as good as it used to be! The muppets just make my day and my life a little more brighter!

jasmina

Reaction score
Hi evry1 ! Am happy to be a part of this Forum....I am a huge Fan of Sesame street since i was a child...I love playin with kids with those muppets...i try to imitate them,and make kids laugh ...just love it !

JanicePepper

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new. This looks like fun. I have some Muppet fan art (old stuff) and some Muppet fan fics I might post. One fic I'm working on is an episode of The Muppet Show where Hercules and Iolaus from Hercules the Legendary Journeys are the guests. (Bunsen invented a time machine.) The fan art is some stuff I did a while ago with muppet characters dressed like members of the X-Men.
Look forward to chatting with y'all!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi JanicePepper and welcome to MC. Look forward to reading what you've written. Perhaps you'd also prefer to peruse the FanFiction Library Index? Plenty of terrific tomes gathered there if you want to read some rully good stuff. Anyway, hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty: :flirt:

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My names TC and I'm a life long Muppets fan.

I have been reading some of the reviews for various figures and replicas on this site for a while now and short story shorter, I decided to finally join up and say hello. :smile:

Retrofaze

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am Shannon and I love the Muppets! I watched the show as a kid and wish they would bring back the show to primetime. My favorite Muppet movie is Muppets take Manhattan and my favorite song is "Saying Goodbye". I am the proud mother of 4 kids who also love the Muppets!:excited:

amberbratt

Reaction score
Hi!

I love muppets and plush items in general,

I am in the U.S. And 31/F

I collect various toys and pop culture items...

I was looking for a SABA plush Mokey as I never knew if they made one or not

I try to collect as much of the 80's toys as possible

I also am a huge muppet/puppet fan

did they ever make a MR Fozzie? I try searching the forums but lol i suck at that.. for the moment i'd say the 2 listed are my top want s :smile:

demoniser

Reaction score
:halo:i am an avid fan of the muppets i try n find as much memorobilia i can but some of the older original movies r hard too find .
i hope that being a member here i can xpand my search n be more succesfull:halo: