The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hi again, Amanda! I did have a question. Was Richard's mother in the Sardi's scene in Muppets Take Manhattan? I read that somewhere. Thanks!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
beakersbreakers said:
I love the fact that you have all gone out (or sent parents) for Choc doughnuts and oj!! Grandmother said it started with twinkies, then moved to devil dogs and moved his way up to Entemman's choc covered doughnuts!!! I still can't stomache the thought of it!

I don't know if I have any other questions to answer???????

I will pass along your thoughts and prayers to Grandmother, I'm sure she will appreciate them all! (Richard can't do it all on his own!) :wink:

Tina is beautiful, is she your first puppet Sarah? Do you work in the field?

Talk to you all soon! I'll try to get a story this week!
You still can't stomach the thought of it? You and me both...
Richard's craziness, from what you've told us, seems to be the result of heredity, a genuine love of the insane and a chronic sugar rush. :zany:

Once again, tell Jane we're all rooting for her.

Edit: It's been mentioned that Jane Hunt was in that scene...but I haven't picked her out. There are at least two women in that scene who would have been the right age to be Richard's mother.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
No, unfortunately I don't "work in the field" just yet. Mainly just church performances. And usually only twice a week. Cause after a bad incident (one of the other teachers got frustrated and spoke directly to me. x_x) I only work with Ms. Cindy and Ms. Renee.

Also let Jane know she's in my prayers as well. And that I wish her a safe and speedy recovery.

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Yes she was!!!

I am sure this is a stupid question but......

I keep forgetting to ask if you all saw Richard in Trading Places... I see it on sunday afternoons sometimes and I always get a smile on my face! Its kind of like hearing Richard's voice on Muppet cds or shows!!!!:smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Never saw the movie, but I've seen screenshots, including one with Richard in it. And it sounds to me like he did an excellent job in it, too...and let's face it, any performance by Richard is smile-inducing.

And it's not a stupid question at all!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I still have yet to get that movie and watch it. x_x

Not many of our video rental places have it. I saw it for sale, but I just couldn't buy it that day.

What's...really funny. Is when I saw it, I showed it to my mother, and she said "Oh that's a really funny movie, hun."

And I think I've seen it before on the TV too! I just...never knew Richard was actually in it. XD

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Huge Favor!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the song 'Its in Every One of Us'??? :sing:

The Muppets sang it at Richard's Celebration (funeral) and I don't have any idea where to find it! I have been looking for it for a long time and I figured this is the PERFECT place to get answers! See I have questions myself!:confused:

I would appreciate any ifo! Thanks!!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I posted a question about that on the Muppet Songs thread, so we'll see what comes up. I've never heard the song, myself.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know that song was in the Muppet Family Christmas special. But I don't know where else it might be available.

I saw Trading Spaces, it was really good!

Amanda, if this doesn't sound too personal, did you call him "Uncle Richard"? I was just wondering :smile:

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Thanks for your help! Maybe its not a Muppet song and I just think it is because I heard them sing it!? It brought me to tears... actually the whole service brought me to tears! I had to read a story and it wasn't easy to keep the emotions under wraps........

Story Time!!!!

Here is the story I told at the service......

Richard went to visit him Grandmother in Marietta, Ohio all he showed up with was a duffle bag full of dirty clothes and a present for her.....out he pulls his Emmy statue! It was the first one he won and she kept it in her house on the mantle!
We have one in the Closter house where Grandmother lives! I don't think I really knew the meaning of it at the time, now its pretty cool to look at and know that not everybody has one!