The RHLC!

Skye

Reaction score
Very true, Ed.

Oh, and Ed, I wanted to thank you for that link, also... and especially for your explanation of where the song is! I didn't know it was in the medley. That's awesome.

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Yeah, triple digits. Sweet...

There are only two threads longer than this one in the Friends and Family forum.

Anyways...break out the sparkling cider (some of us are still under 21) and the orange juice! (very audibly pops the cork of a bottle of cider)
I have a feeling this thread will be going on for a long time........ I'm getting stories from other family memebers to post!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob there Sky. Now if only the Original SS Lyrics Archive would have all of their stuff on Windows player like Muppet Musique...
*Oh well... Some day, if my Muppet Listings become the Muppet Universe I envision it becoming.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm not sure how you feel about that Amanda, but I for one am not complaining.

Oh, and count, not trying to be rube or anything, but her screename is Skye. You Wrote Sky. Sorry about the pickyness.

Skye

Reaction score
beakersbreakers said:
I have a feeling this thread will be going on for a long time........ I'm getting stories from other family memebers to post!!
Yay! Aw, Amanda, that's what we like to hear in here. :smile: But of course, take your time.

Ed, that would be really cute. Like you said, maybe someday... definitely would be another very nice collection.

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
There is a song called Shed A Little Light by James Taylor that my aunt Rachel (Richard's youngest sister and the one who looks the most like him :wink: ) sang at his celebration and one of the lines in the chorus says "and though the body sleeps the heart will never rest" and she calso changed the words in the beginning of the song to 'Lets turn our thoughts today to Richard Henry Hunt'..........

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I'm not sure how you feel about that Amanda, but I for one am not complaining.

Oh, and count, not trying to be rube or anything, but her screename is Skye. You Wrote Sky. Sorry about the pickyness.
I am excited... I have shared with the whole family my discovery of the RHLC and they are all touched! Shared a nice cry on the phone with my mom today as I told her about all of this!!!! And they are all thinking of Richard stories for me to share.........will it ever end?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
haha, Well I hope not Amanda. But like skye said, pleas take yor time. And we promise to be patient with you.

But I'm really glad you're excided and it's really nice that your family is touched by this. By the way, Miss Sara Vines is the one responsible for all this, whitout her, this would have never happend. So I give all of the cedit to her for this wonderful litttle group the we have here.