The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It is a shame you didn't get to see him, Amanda. I've had similar experiences with relatives. But it's great that you were able to call him. I'm sure he appreciated it.

It is a good lesson for everybody. You never know how much time you'll have with the people you care about. So we should try to make the effort every now and then while we still can. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure he knew, and I'm sure he knows now. I'm sorry we brought up so much sadness for you, but I hope, as you've implied, that we could also bring you some closeure.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Hey y'all!
um, is it a bit late to join the RHLC? It's just that... y'know... i'm a bit (yeah, just a bit :rolleyes: ) of a Richard Hunt fan and all and i'm kinda new to the forum. :wink: (see avatar)
OMG OMG OMG, i cannot believe Richard's neice is on the MC central forum, on this vey thread!
Richard's neice.
On the MC forum.
This very thread.
Richard's neice.
This very thread.
Far out! :excited:
(laughs) All right, Kiki, time for your medication!
Just fooling. Welcome to this wild and wacky band of fools we call the RHLC.

I hope we helped you, Amanda. I think the memories of all the good times you had with Richard should more than outweigh whatever sad moments there were. And I think...no, I know that's what Richard would want for you.

I'm prepared to bet that he's also keeping an eye on you and the rest of the family right about now.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, beakersbreakers, er; Amanda is it? What lovely and touching stories... thank you so much for sharing. I'm so happy you're here to tell us these!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Right on.

Oh, dear, this thread has suddenly gotten all sad and moody...let's have a few jokes or goofy stories or something!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
M'kay. So there's a turtle crawling along a busy intersection, and he's mugged by two snails. When the police officer asked the turtle if he could identify the muggers, he said "I don't know, it all happened so fast!"

That's my two cents.

Skye

Reaction score
Ha! Good one, MBM. Here's mine:

Close your eyes.

Dark, isn't it?

Yeah, ok. So maybe I've been watching a little too much FR recently.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Haha, that's petty funny MBM!:big_grin:

Welcome to our humble but strangs club Kiki! And welcome to Muppet Central, also a good place for kook's.:wink:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ha, I remember that joke Skye. I believe it was Groucho Marx or something. Like, you say you can guess the person's number, if the person does these things:

1. Pick a number
2. Add 2
3. Subtract 4
4. Multiply it by 7
5. Subtract 21
6. Now close your eyes. Dark isn't it.

I used to pull that all the time. Thanks for reminding me. ^_^

Welcome Kiki!