The RHLC!

Kiki

Reaction score
That's very nice of all of you to welcome me to the RHLC. You'll probely see alot more of me now that i've joined and all.
Cor... you guys are pretty freaky-deaky at times, but c'mon, this is MC! :smile: I joined because i hardly knew any muppet fans where i lived. (*Cricket noises*) and maybe because i'm a little insane. :crazy:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I had to watch La Femme Nikita in a French class last semester. Violent as all get out. Not for the squeamish.

All right: how is a divorce attorney like an axe murderer? (apologies to any lawyers on the forum; I mean this purely in jest)

Kiki

Reaction score
By the way... groovy jokes, y'all.
That's right Skye, the cornier the betterer! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
All right: how is a divorce attorney like an axe murderer? (apologies to any lawyers on the forum; I mean this purely in jest)

Answer: They both split people up.

Yeah, I know, that's completely sick and tasteless.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know... How's a divorce attorney like an axe murderer Erin?

Skye

Reaction score
Ha. Uh-oh, I must like sick and tasteless jokes because I liked that one, too, Erin.

Oh, and Kiki, if you're a bit insane, you most certainly do belong in here! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Indeed; somebody bring the woman a strait jacket!

Don't fret, Skye; we love to tell sick and tasteless jokes all the time. They have a lot more impact if my easily-horrified grandmother is within earshot.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the answer Erin, and the ziffle.

Not all that sick. And don't worry about offending us studying the legal practice.

And to evidence that...
So what is it a duck can do, a goose can't, and a lawyer should?

Kiki

Reaction score
lol, you'll need to Muppet Newsgirl! Once we were doing selt-portaits in art and i got in trouble cause i drew myself in a strait-jacket. Teacher rully went off at me. :embarrassed: