The RHLC!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
But - he did turn into a ghost once; during the taping of the Mallory Gallery scenes in GMC, he suddenly appeared on the roof of Knebworth House, draped in a white sheet. And considering that the hall is rumored to be haunted, that spooked people a little bit.
lol. that's a great trick, heck, i'd do it. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It was mentioned in one of the Muppet Fan Club newsletters; they've got screenshots of them on Muppet Wiki. It's a cool story, and just like Richard to do that...but what if he ran into one of the resident ghosts on the way back downstairs? :eek:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I've not been around lately.

We might be getting our internet back finally, I'm over at my hubby's parents house right now, on our own laptop.

Ugh, on top of us not having internet, tv, or telephone....our laptop has gone screwy. I'm running Ubuntu off of a Live CD session, using their wireless connection to even be on the internet.

Does anyone know how to perhaps uninstall Vista and install XP on a laptop? I'm also looking around in the 'net today to get some ideas, because running a Live Session every single time we want to use the computer will more then likely wear the poor CD out.

Well, sorry I haven't been able to be around guys. I'm happy that Erin seems to be doing quite well as my temporary replacement as Vice Head Honcho while I'm gone.

Happy dreaming guys.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
First ever Muppet Labs Friday in science class today. We got the chance to watch the Germ Enlarger sketch from the Alice Cooper episode. I think I may have convinced some of my friends that Richard is one of the greatest puppeteers there ever was because we have been "meeping" a lot while chatting :eek: and also, one of them is interested in finding out more about him. :big_grin:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hi, Sara...it's a shame that you've been having computer problems lately. That really bites (or bytes). We're holding our own quite nicely here, got a few new members on board as you can see. As ever, take care of yourself, be well.

So some of your classmates are talking in Beaker-speak now, are they? Somewhere up in heaven, Richard is smiling.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So some of your classmates are talking in Beaker-speak now, are they? Somewhere up in heaven, Richard is smiling.
That was exactly what I was thinking as Britt and "Scooter" (LOL, his nickname is Scooter and I'm Skeeter :wink:) were "meeping" today. :eek: :big_grin:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, yes - and he must have been smiling when Bunsen and Beaker earned first place in a poll of Britain's favorite fictional scientists a few years back.

I got a pleasant surprise today; you see, back during the SST 40 event at William Paterson U. back in January, we had two women who were friends of Richard and the family sitting in the row behind us.

Today, I went on a hike in the Palisades - it was the park's 100th anniversary, so they had a special ceremony and a hike to mark it - and at least one of those friends was in the group of hikers! :excited: So naturally, we talked for a second about Richard, and the family; I said that it was really good that the Muppets did that tribute for him, and she said how Richard was a really sweet guy and all that. :wink: :flirt:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
It was mentioned in one of the Muppet Fan Club newsletters; they've got screenshots of them on Muppet Wiki. It's a cool story, and just like Richard to do that...but what if he ran into one of the resident ghosts on the way back downstairs? :eek:
Hey, I can't find it. Do you have a link?

Also, didn't Steve say he might release some Richard news today on the Muppetcast?