The RHLC!

JanicesMainDude

Reaction score
I wouldn't be too worried about it because he did save my life in the dream. Then again, I guess maybe I would have eventually found a way out of the forest, but he made it a lot easier.
yeah, considering you slept until 1PM, you had MORE than enuff time to find your way..:sleep:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Technically, I had the dream a few days ago (I think both times were on school nights), not today. Although that would be cool to be having a Richard Hunt dream for about 12 hours in a row. :flirt:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
you have such cool dreams, i've only had two, maybe three dreams about Richard, and i'd love to have more.

dreaming about Richard being a werewolf is odd, since typically it means somethings not as it seems and represents fear, uncontrollable violence and repressed anger. maybe you're still upset about how he died? dream analysis, though, is personal, so you have to take from the overall meaning what applies as well as your personal beliefs. if you love werewolves, say, maybe it means something else.

the forest part, are you lost or just walking? if your walking it means transition, but if you're lost, you're searching your unconscious to better understand yourself.

not sure if you belief in psychoanalysis, but thought i could help :wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
not 100% sure what you mean by lifestyle, but Disney has nothing but love for Ellen Degeneres (who just annoys me)..
i meant gay, it doesn't bother me, but i thought out of respect or something, people didn't want to talk about it. i saw a forum once where they were discussing it, but being really timid about the topic, then it got closed, so i figured people didn't want to mention it, so i tried to think of wording people tend to use for gay. [not that it matters in the least about who he was]

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I know - there was just a whole discussion about it in the Feedback section, and from the looks of things it got pretty heated. It just pays to be as diplomatic as possible on a forum - and around here, for the most part, the members are a pretty civilized bunch. Unfortunately, MC is kind of the exception rather than the rule.

As for dream content, I think it all really depends on the dreamer. After all, an image or scene will mean something to one person, and something completely different for someone else.

But, Gelfling Girl, it is really interesting that you said that he saved your life in that dream, because he actually saved someone's life in real life. I've mentioned this quite a few times, but a while back, Jane told this wonderful story about how Richard was driving somewhere when he came across a young woman sitting in her car, crying. We don't know all the details, just that she needed help badly, and Richard helped her...and the woman later wrote to Jane, "Your son saved my life."

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
i saw a forum once where they were discussing it, but being really timid about the topic, then it got closed, so i figured people didn't want to mention it
Yeah I know what you mean. I think it people seem timid, it was mainly because they didn't want to get in trouble with the mods or anything. They're not sure what their reaction would be.

Skye

Reaction score
But, Gelfling Girl, it is really interesting that you said that he saved your life in that dream, because he actually saved someone's life in real life. I've mentioned this quite a few times, but a while back, Jane told this wonderful story about how Richard was driving somewhere when he came across a young woman sitting in her car, crying. We don't know all the details, just that she needed help badly, and Richard helped her...and the woman later wrote to Jane, "Your son saved my life."
I was thinking the exact same thing when Gelfling Girl mentioned that Richard saved her life in her dream... it is just like him to do that. :flirt:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
you have such cool dreams, i've only had two, maybe three dreams about Richard, and i'd love to have more.
"cool" dreams=way too overly obsessed :wink:

maybe you're still upset about how he died?
Hmm...maybe, but when I found out, I hardly knew who he was. I knew that he was the guy who performed Janice and Beaker, but I don't really judge people by the roles they play.

the forest part, are you lost or just walking? if your walking it means transition, but if you're lost, you're searching your unconscious to better understand yourself.
If I'm remembering correctly, I was lost. Then the wolf came and helped me find a way out of the forest. Then, I found out Richard Hunt was a werewolf. :eek::cool:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, here's another interpretation: perhaps it's all to debunk the image of werewolves as ravening monsters. In one of the companion books to the Harry Potter series, there's a reference to a werewolf's autobiography called "Hairy Snout, Human Heart."

Come to think of it, that's kind of like Richard himself - wild and a little crazy on the outside, but really kind and gentle on the inside. We just don't have any evidence that he'd go off into the woods during the full moon.

But - he did turn into a ghost once; during the taping of the Mallory Gallery scenes in GMC, he suddenly appeared on the roof of Knebworth House, draped in a white sheet. And considering that the hall is rumored to be haunted, that spooked people a little bit.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Hmm...didn't think of Harry Potter. I was asking one of my friends, and they said it might be because I'm obsessed with both the Muppets and the Twilight saga. Maybe. I've been getting Muppet-related dreams practically every other night now. At least it makes the Mondays better. :wink::flirt::crazy: