The RHLC!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
hahaha! good picture, the look on his face. i find he looks unamused by ernie, but whatever, he could need sleep. :wink:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
That picture really made my day much better. :big_grin: Nothing can cheer you up from being sick like a great pic/video of Richard Hunt. :flirt:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
No other very significant Richard photos in the book, but there are a few quotes I haven't seen before, and an anecdote about when Elmo got thrown at Kevin with more invective than usual.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Interesting, interesting. I'll have to get a hold of the book one of these days.

Hope you feel better soon, Gelfling Girl - have a nice hot cup of tea and kick back with a book or something.

Skye

Reaction score
Did you all see the picture in the MuppetCentral review for the new Sesame book?

It's really cool: http://www.muppetcentral.com/_images/performers/hunt_ernie.jpg

I'm kind of thinking someone asked him to pose with Ernie, but he would only pose with the part of Ernie he performed. :wink:
I love this picture, Richard looks soooo gorgeous. Thank you for posting it, MBM! I hadn't seen it.
And Erin, you're definitely right, those striped rugby shirts really do look great on him. But actually, I'm thinking it's him that make the shirts look good, lol. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow. I honestly wouldn't have recognized Richard in that picture. He looks so much different from the way I would perceive him from other pictures. But you're right. He does look cool on stripes. :smile:

And hello Caroline. I hope you're feeling well and happy in yourself. :big_grin:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hey, Carrie, nice to see you back - haven't seen you for a while. And hope all's well with you, Marty.

Yeah, I like the look of rugby shirts - they make you look like you're ready to go out and kick a soccer ball around. And Richard sort of fits the profile of a soccer or basketball player - long and lean.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Long time, no talk. Me and hubby had a nice Halloween at our in-laws house. (which is why I'm on here finally in a long time...)

We decorated, and handed out candy to kids ranging from mere infant, to almost 16 years old. I had vampire teeth in, with just a spooky dress on, with black pumps. Rob had a Kane costume hand-made with a red sweatsuit, black leatherette pieces that I mighty mend-it'd to the sweatsuit. He also had some nice tall "pirate boots" to complete the look, along with his mask and wig.

We still have some candy left over, and we'll be enjoying it for quite sometime now.

In other news, we're actively trying to have a baby...we're hoping for a miracle soon. I think I might have what's called polycystic ovarian syndrome. It's not that bad of a syndrome/disease, but it just merely will make it harder to conceive.

And if anything I've said offends anyone, sorry.

And also good job Erin. You're doing a wonderful job in my absence.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hi, Sara - yes, we've been holding our own all right. Glad to hear you and Rob had a nice Halloween...and I hope everything works out for you both.