The RHLC!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I just wish I could find this one song I heard on Muppet Central Radio. I can't remember what the title was, but it was sung by Junior Gorg and if I heard it, I'd probably recognize it.

:smile:sing: La di da di da
La di da di da
What's the name of that song?...:sing:)

APRena

Reaction score
Oh my gosh. "Saying Goodbye" is THE saddest/best song ever, Muppet or otherwise. I love MTM, but that song makes me cry Every. Single. Time. Part of the reason I DON'T have it my iPod... walking around bawling my eyes out would look a little odd. It's an awesome song, though. :cry:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
that song makes me cry Every. Single. Time. Part of the reason I DON'T have it my iPod... walking around bawling my eyes out would look a little odd.
Yes, I forgot to mention it, but that's on my iPod too. And yes, I do occasionally find myself walking around all teary-eyed while somewhat singing along. :sympathy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello Sara. I see you perusing the thread right now. How are you and Robert going?

And hello to everybody else. I'm really not very active at MC in general, let alone RHLC anymore. I still do log in regularly but since I'm living with my family, they take up a lot of my time. I don't even do fanfics though I'd like to finish off my incomplete ones someday at least. Maybe one day.

Anyway I'm sorting through and watching Disney movies on old VHS tapes with my mother and we're getting ready to celebrate Nan's 90th birthday with a huge family gathering in November. She doesn't know. She thinks everybody's coming at Christmas. :wink:

And I hope to finally publish another book this year. :excited:

Well best wishes to you all. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hey, Marty, how's it going?

I know the feeling - a lot of us haven't been on the forum as often as usual. Things like work, school and that strange, bizarre thing called life getting in the way. And I'm with you on the incomplete fanfics bit - I have a whole bunch of story fragments on my computer that I've been meaning to do something with.

On the subject of "Saying Goodbye:" Someone posted a video tribute for Richard on youtube a while back, and it's got the song playing over it. So that's one to have a box of Kleenex on hand for...but at the end, the poster restores a bit of levity with a clip of Statler and Waldorf delivering some closing remarks.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
On the subject of "Saying Goodbye:" Someone posted a video tribute for Richard on youtube a while back, and it's got the song playing over it. So that's one to have a box of Kleenex on hand for...but at the end, the poster restores a bit of levity with a clip of Statler and Waldorf delivering some closing remarks.
i love that tribute, it really gets me... i wonder if there's anyone who doesn't feel sad listening to that song....

i never say good bye, maybe it's because i find good bye's are like forever and i'll never see that person ever again [that's why i say momentai which means take it easy or bye-bye] it's just something i've noticed in my life, people never say good bye if they were just leaving for the night, only if they were moving or something... anyway i'm getting too sad, so i'll stop talking about it....

"well that's something new, they've never gone up a tree before!" :sleep:
"no, they usually just go out on a limb!" :boo:

[end something sad with something to make you smile i say :wink:]

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
i love that tribute, it really gets me... i wonder if there's anyone who doesn't feel sad listening to that song....
I doubt that that's even humanly possible to not feel even the slightest bit sad during that. Even with the tribute. I hardly even knew who Richard Hunt was back then, but I was sobbing while watching the video.

APRena

Reaction score
Ahhh! Curse you YouTube! After all this talk of a tribute of course I had to watch it... *snifflesniff* It was so sweet, if you don't at least feel sad after seeing it, I doubt you have a soul. :wink:

Nick22

Reaction score
can someone post a link to the tribute video? i'd love to see it.