The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I only use my cell phone to make phone calls, so I don't need any of the bells and whistles that the phone companies are always hawking.

Wow, we've gone all over the map - from Muppet impersonations, to Elmo, back to Muppet impersonations and then over to cell phones. Who wants to pick the next topic? :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Okay. I'm checking my shuffle's playlist. 10 Richard Hunt songs and two movie/TMS scenes currently on there, and I'm about to add two more songs.

muppets2

Reaction score
the touch is good and i mean good all the apps are awesome and i can do way more on that than i can on my phone :eek:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
I think ill pick

Ipods
i have two songs sung by Richard [six-string orchestra and mr. bassman] and one from a muppets family Christmas [pass it on] there are two other songs i really want but i can't find simon smith and his dancing bear [i think that's the name] and in the good old summertime sung by Pearl Bailey :wink:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
i have two songs sung by Richard [six-string orchestra and mr. bassman]
Cool, I have those 2 on my iPod too. The other Richard Hunt songs I added are:

"Can You Picture That?"
FR theme song
"Happiness Hotel"
"I'm Gonna Always Love You"
"Rockin' Robin"
"With a Little Help from My Friends"
TMS theme
Scooter's Guest Star Song
"Together Again"

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Good, good - there's also "There's a New Sound," and "Saying Goodbye," and "How Wide, How Far," from FR.

There's this one number that Scooter and Fozzie did together for one show in season 4 of TMS. It was "On Her Doorstep Last Night;" it's a fun number, and they're midway through the second chorus when they get interrupted by a pair of newly-landed space aliens. It'd be nice to come up with a recording of that.