The Glorified Sock Puppet Pattern

puppetsmith

Reaction score
It's immediately downloadable! You should have recieved an email with the download info. May want to check your Bulk folder. Email me or PM me Foz, and I'll take care of you!

puppetsmith

Reaction score
I went ahead and sent another download email to your hotmail account Foz! Let me know you got it alright.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh! I didn't realize it was the downloadable version--I've been watching the mail. :smile: Thanks!

GOT IT! Thanks!

rickmc

Reaction score
Have fun once you get your pattern! I used my new puppet in two shows this weekend and he was a great success. People couldn't believe that I had made him. I'm getting ready to start on a second, improved character this week. I'm hooked.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Great to hear, rickmc. I think there are a few clinics in the U.S. for sock puppet addiction, not as uncommon as one may think. :smile: Hope to see one of your characters in the contest!

Woofus

Reaction score
Being one who is typically late to the party anyways.... :wink:

Have been enjoying the entrants and winners of the contest. In fact, I just made a purchase of the Glorified Sock Puppet Pattern! :smile:

Ok... it's been like 30 seconds now...where's my pattern? :stick_out_tongue:

Woofus!

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
A+ Pattern

AAA+++ for the Glorified Sock Puppet Pattern. A must for all puppet makers or those who desire to make one!:rolleyes:

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks Woofus and dkmontgomery! Franklin Heart, if you send me the link to the pictures of your puppet, I can post the link for you! :smile: