Canadian Collectors Support

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
The EB in my area has just gotten them in today!

Keep your eyes open.

Mark

Sideroad

Reaction score
MahnaMahna what did they get in and how many of each? just curious.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sideroad
MahnaMahna what did they get in and how many of each? just curious.
I actually called and visited several EB's and they only got in what was pre-ordered, so everyone else is out of luck. There is a chance that they'll get more in, but it is unlikely.

Mark

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Nothing yet at my local EB. I am sure hoping that they get their supply of series 2 in by the end of this week in time for Christmas.
I was going to buy them as my "birthday treat" but no such luck!
Is anyone else out there in Canada, still waiting for their muppets?

I pre-ordered mine, and still I am waiting. :frown:

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Well, if you pre-ordered you should be in good shape. EB is only getting the pre-ordered ones in. I think I posted this before. Anyway, I did some calling around here in Ontario, and most of the EB stores got theirs in on Friday, but some didn't. I would imagine you'll be seeing yours early this week.

For you Canucks like me who didn't pre-order, I think your best bet is EB.com. I ordered mine through there this morning. Even with exchange and shipping, it still works out cheaper than Silver Snail comics (the only Canadian mail-order source I've heard about.) I'm waiting to find out if they charge me duty, which could cost me some more money. They do ship FedEx, so there is probability that I will escape any such charges.

Mark

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I got half my pre-order on friday, but am still missing floyd and animal w/ stage...hopefully I'l get them this week...

GPrime1

Reaction score
Ok guys, this sucks. I'm not seein' the Muppet Series 2 anywhere. The Toys R Us by me doesn't have any at all, and it seems that the closest EB's only got one case in each. I was fortunate enough to have pre-ordered the playset and I picked up a Floyd, but it seems the well is dry. Any sightings in the Vancouver area?

GPrime1

Reaction score
looking back on the posts, it seems that this has already been addressed. It's just a shame though that people not in the know will not have a chance to see these awesome figures, and for us in the know to actually get them. Especially when I look at the selection of crappy toys EB has on their shelves, and the fact that they can't even keep these Muppet figures in stock would indiciate their popularity. The fact that they seem disinterested in promoting the line at the stores confuses me even further. Doesn't EB have some kind of stake since they are backing the exclusive Gonzo? Maybe it's different in the States, anyone down south finding it easier to locate the figs?

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hey! I am not the far from Vancouver, and my EB doesn't have any of my pre-ordered muppets in yet. Do you think they made a mistake and didn't order them in yet? They keep telling me that they (the figures) haven't arrived yet. Are there any sightings in the lowermainland of the figures at all. I am greatly discouraged with the delay, and starting spending my money on Gamesworkshop Lord of the Rings stuff. What is the deal with EB anyways - friendly staff - but crappy delays for getting the muppets in. ... no muppets for my Christmas I guess. Very P.O!

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
I think I said this before, but the EB's in Ontario got theirs in a week ago. They only got the pre-orders and one variant Floyd. They are NOT carrying them on the shelves - pre-orders only. I suppose if the EB warehouse has a lot left over in a month or so we might see them in stores. I went ahead and ordered mine from EB's 1-800 #. I ordered them on Sunday and they showed up on Tuesday. The total was $106CDN after shipping and conversion, etc. Not a bad deal - considering what you'd pay at Silver Snail.

Mark