Smurfs or Snorks?

Xerus

Reaction score
I like the Smurfs because they've had many magical middle ages stories and I like the Snorks because they live in modern times, but in an underwater city. I especially like Tooter, the Snork who speaks in honks.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
this is funny there are three memeber that posted here that were alive when these show origainally aired Xerus, Superfan and I

i'm glad that it lives on

and here's to the Smurf's CGI Film?????????

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hay, I'm not that young, I remember when the smurfs were originally on. maybe in the later days, but still.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, the Smurfs win hands down.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
I like Smurfs, but Snorks are good too. There needs to be more shows that take place underwater. Bleh...I hate Mike, Lu, and Og...
Mike Lu and Og... I always thought that was just a refugee from Nickelodian. Even looks like one. The girl's Bloody Elisa Thornberry with a bigger nose.

Personally, I'm going with Smurfs... it's the original. Even though the Snorks was ALSO a european comic strip from the 60's...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wish that could have made the Oh Yeah cartoon short Thataboy into a nicktoon.

Java

Reaction score
Both, I always enjoyed both of them.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
OOO!! what a great memory!!
i dont think we ever had the snorks cartoon in australia, but i remember buying bubblegum with snorks tattoos inside, i think i still have my little collection of them packed away somewhere!!
on the other hand, the smurfs was one of my favourites on tv when i was little, i think i probably have to pick the smurfs to win...