Smurfs or Snorks?

Brinatello

Reaction score
I was always into the Smurfs, collecting the treasury books, the little figurines (which are probably worth big bucks by now!), owning a Gargamel and Azrael plush, playing the Atari video game, eating the cereal till my tongue was blue, wearing clothes with them on it, listening to our record (that sounded like they were the Chipmunks!), watching the cartoon (I was getting to that, don't worry!), and one of my all-time dreams came true in 1995: I met Don Messick, or the original voice of Papa Smurf. I kick myself for not getting my photo with him. I did shake his hand though!

peachesncream

Reaction score
smurf's all the way.....
i'm a pink toothbrush you're a blue toothbrush something something something........
loved that song. as a matter of fact as an adult i had a pink toothbrush and my boyfriend had a blue one .:crazy:

Brinatello

Reaction score
The "Merry-Go-Round" song on their album. If you listen to the words closely, they could make you weepy! Mom and Dad understood it, but us kids didn't get the meaning of the song until years later.

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
I was more a Smurfs fan than a Snorks fan. I used to watch the Smurfs everyday. The show was really a lot of fun. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Brinatello said:
I was always into the Smurfs, collecting the treasury books, the little figurines (which are probably worth big bucks by now!), owning a Gargamel and Azrael plush, playing the Atari video game, eating the cereal till my tongue was blue, wearing clothes with them on it, listening to our record (that sounded like they were the Chipmunks!), watching the cartoon (I was getting to that, don't worry!), and one of my all-time dreams came true in 1995: I met Don Messick, or the original voice of Papa Smurf. I kick myself for not getting my photo with him. I did shake his hand though!
The thought of that album sounds so Hilarious too me! I meant that in a good way.:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
the Snorks were always underrated, but I still have to say Smurfs