"Clean Cut Kids"

Saironi

Reaction score
Just how did the Canteen scene in the Alice Cooper episode go? I keep picturing Fozzie one moment with a group of Whatnot kids, the next, the kids transforming into monsters (maybe the Vile Bunch, Alice's band) and ganging up on him to scare him and either laughing afer he runs or towering over him.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Saironi said:
Just how did the Canteen scene in the Alice Cooper episode go? I keep picturing Fozzie one moment with a group of Whatnot kids, the next, the kids transforming into monsters (maybe the Vile Bunch, Alice's band) and ganging up on him to scare him and either laughing afer he runs or towering over him.
As I recall, Fozzie was freaked out by all the weird acts on the show, so he said he was going to stay in the canteen with "these nice kids". The kids then bared their sharp teeth, cackling at Fozzie. They never really ganged up on him or anything like that. Fozzie then said to himself, "why can't we have one normal act on the show tonight?" or words to that effect. Then they cut to Robin singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
And before that, Gladys gave out an order for a spider sandwich. that's about it.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
Hmm... aww, I forgot what I was going to put on here!!